Matty Cash

paul514

On 27/10/2023 at 10:28, StefanAVFC said:

It pains me to be negative after such a good win but he's so brainless as a footballer. I really think he will struggle to perform in Emery's system which requires high football intelligence.

At least 2/3 times last night he played himself into trouble crying to turn out rather than play the % ball back to Martinez to rebuild.

Same shit again. Offers less than nothing going forward, in fact he generally kills our attacks because he doesn’t pass forward, doesn’t take on a man and doesn’t cross it in. Needs replacing asap. 

• Like 1

The only time he's been decent going forward was when Traore was RW, consistently creating overlap opportunities for him.

He's been poor for months, can be rash defensively, can't play in tight spaces and can't spot a penetrative forward pass (like Ash Young used to do regularly).

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

For an ex winger going forward he’s crap, defensively he’s a liability he always comes inside leaving his player miles free on the wing, I hope we get a right back in January as we need one

There’s a reason there’s an ex in there 

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

The only time he's been decent going forward was when Traore was RW, consistently creating overlap opportunities for him.

He's been poor for months, can be rash defensively, can't play in tight spaces and can't spot a penetrative forward pass (like Ash Young used to do regularly).

And if our high line fails to draw an offside, more often than not he's the culprit.

Early in the game I said to my stepdad that he's probably the weak link in our team and I still stand by that tbh, but the fact that he's one of our weak links just shows how good we've become because he's still quality.

• Like 1

Â