Iceland v England/Denmark v England

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So on their first call up they think its OK to break a rule thats been brought in to protect not just them but the other players and team members in the squad. Its a bit disrespectful to the management team so would expect them top find it difficult to force their way in to the next squad selection.

You will be very surprised when you see the next team

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So on their first call up they think its OK to break a rule thats been brought in to protect not just them but the other players and team members in the squad. Its a bit disrespectful to the management team so would expect them top find it difficult to force their way in to the next squad selection.

I agree. As well as being sent home this time they should at least miss the next squad too. 

28 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Sensible opinion but this is Southgate. I expect Foden be captain for the next game 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

What’s going on in those videos? I can’t figure it out.

I think they are snapchat videos of the girls invited back to Foden and Greenwood's room. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s just like noise. The guys seem to be ignoring them. It’s all weird.

Kids innit... more interesting in staring into their phones all the time 

Gone of the days you could have a girl back in your room and no-one finding out about it! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

Kids innit... more interesting in staring into their phones all the time 

Gone of the days you could have a girl back in your room and no-one finding out about it! 

To be fair, I bet when he's got her back in his hotel room he's used some absolutely filthy Snapchat filters on her.

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Not - I think he'll go with mount instead as he won't want to be embarrassed further this week

There has been a swell of opinion that Southgate got initial selection wrong and  Iceland wrong by leaving Jack out. Will he put him in for Denmark and potentially look like a fool? I’m not sure.

Just now, Genie said:

There has been a swell of opinion that Southgate got initial selection wrong and  Iceland wrong by leaving Jack out. Will he put him in for Denmark and potentially look like a fool? I’m not sure.

Exactly - his tactics have come up question, swiftly by questions over his control over his players. Last thing he needs is Jack to play well and everyone to say told you so! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Exactly - his tactics have come up question, swiftly by questions over his control over his players. Last thing he needs is Jack to play well and everyone to say told you so! 

Yep. I’d love Jack to play but I think Southgate will bottle it and leave him on the bench.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

Only the NT gets into the situation routinely. I dont think Grealish should be starting  every game suddenly but the fact he didn't even make the initial call up but 5 holding midfielders did is incredible. 

Â