Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Surely getting pushed in the back when you're literally mid-swing about to shoot should be a penalty?  Just took him off-balance at the worst possible moment.  I thought he was good considering he was feeding off scraps.  Great assist.

Stonewall penalty. Ref abysmal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Can we comment on his performance today or are the 'haters' still shushed? 😂

Were you going to comment on his assist? Hope you’ll be in the Kamara thread to talk about how s*** he was today also or is he exempt from that as he’s a “baller”? 😂

Just now, Woody1000 said:

Were you going to comment on his assist? Hope you’ll be in the Kamara thread to talk about how s*** he was today also or is he exempt from that as he’s a “baller”? 😂

What on earth are you on about. I call things as I see them, I would never 'hate' on any player - that was my point in reference to a comment from last week.

Great clipped in ball for the assist. This formation left him so isolated. In the 2nd half the lines were more connected and he finally got a couple decent chances. Don't want to see that formation again unless we are defending for our lives. 

17 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I just don't think he's anywhere near clinical enough. I'm sure all the other attributes he brings are very helpful for the team, but he's our main striker and has to be better at finishing chances in tight games. 

Yeah he needed to finish that chance at the end.  Great assist for Torres goal but he really needs to be putting that last minute chance away.

So close today!

Thought he was a bit isolated the majority of the game and never really got into it. Like Luiz I thought he looked a little bit tired today and ponderous at times, a rest would do him good.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

another fine assist to add to his collection this season

10 goal contributions in the league now if include the 2 penalties he won, which I do

And another trash performance to go with those 10 contributions.

He needs to buck up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

And another trash performance to go with those 10 contributions.

He needs to buck up.

If he gets 25 goals and 25 assists and plays crap everyweek then I will take that

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

If he gets 25 goals and 25 assists and plays crap everyweek then I will take that

Yes, agree.

If he gets 50 goal contributions I'll accept this absolutely shit level of performance.

I think that's unlikely though.

• Like 2

Just now, Pinebro said:

Starved of service for the majority game.

Thought he did well considering his working conditions. Unlucky not to score the winner.

He would have buried it but his wallet was weighing him down :flag:

Â