NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

Just now, Hornso said:

Sorry weren’t aware those two were on the list. Will drop.

haha..were you asleep the last few days?

It's been ARMAGEDDON here!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I’m still locked out for making any sort of moves so I’ll just wait here quietly until told otherwise

Sorry, think i locked you rather than Brumerican!  Honest mistake!

8 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

So having gone through the transactions I believe this is how it should be @kkr:

Brumerican - Laviska Shenault Jr, Keelan Cole, Dalvin Cook, Lamar Jackson, Dallas Goedert, Pittsburgh DEF, Daniel Carlson, DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson, Jonathan Taylor, Joshua Kelley (All on bench)

@Dante_Lockhart - Mark Ingram (Jonathan Taylor), Brandin Cooks (DK Metcalf)

@rjw63 - Greg Ward (Dalvin Cook)

@maqroll - Jimmy Graham (Brandin Cooks)

I've dropped Pittsburgh DEF & Diontae Johnson. Just need Houston DEF back to me. They're on waivers until Friday, so provided no one puts in a claim or unless KKR changes it before then, I can pick them up again.

The "interesting" one there is J.Graham back to maqroll. He picked up Brandin Cooks, who was dropped by Dante for DK Metcalf. Every other transaction was either not directly related or the player is still available.

All but Dk and Diontae back on Brumericans roster.

@Dante_Lockhart 

@maqroll

@rjw63

Can you release the necessary players?

Also happy to Commish (as I am on a few Yahoo leagues), but generally just happy to still be in the league because it's usually ace.

Hope @kkr reconsiders, but reckon the peeps who've volunteers would do a great job too. Would be a shame to lose the league history.

Now let's try to see this season out in peace...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Released Metcalf and Jonathan Taylor back to the FA wire.

Picked up some tat so fill the gaps. Ingram and Cooks were picked up by someone else so can't get them back.

I think we need @maqrollto drop Cooks but Ingram is in the free agent pool currently.

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Aren't you able to do it as commish?

Yes, but i'd like confirmation from Maqroll rather than just fiddling around with people's rosters.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Sorry I somehow missed being tagged about this.

I can't drop him now.

Whats this about?

@Dante_Lockhartdropped him to pick up another player that shouldnt have been available on waivers, so just trying to reset the subsequent transactions that followed.  Can you still pick up they player you dropped for Cooks?

Â