NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Nah, it' OK. I made a point of saying I wouldn't pick them up. In my head the only QB on the list was Lamar Jackson when I picked up Big Ben.

Ben wasn't on the list...I just wanted to sign him :) but you beat me to it

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Ah, Sorry. I thought he was as well tbh.

Honestly doesn't matter. Kirk Cousins is better. 🤨

I have Tannehill, Ben's stats are no better really. I'll stick with Ryan now unless an injury occurs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I'm trying to sort my team out (Drop Metcalf and Colts RB who I forget) but keep saying I'm locked from making the changes, so dunno.

It's all a bit **** up ain't it.

If it transpires that all "those" players, including the one I just picked up,  have to be returned that's OK with me

42 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

FYI lads, i'd be up for commissioning the league next year if @kkr is out. Obviously i'd rather him not be but I think I could do it.

I believe @maqroll has volunteered.

So...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

So I was interested in Pitsburgh D and Big Ben, thought I'd leave them because I thought that's what we were doing.

Of course, they've been snapped up, so I've had Dalvin.

Should have left them I tells ya!

Sorry, didn't realise Pitt DEF were part of the list.

EDIT - See below

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc

So having gone through the transactions I believe this is how it should be @kkr:

Brumerican - Laviska Shenault Jr, Keelan Cole, Dalvin Cook, Lamar Jackson, Dallas Goedert, Pittsburgh DEF, Daniel Carlson, DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson, Jonathan Taylor, Joshua Kelley (All on bench)

@Dante_Lockhart - Mark Ingram (Jonathan Taylor), Brandin Cooks (DK Metcalf)

@rjw63 - Greg Ward (Dalvin Cook)

@maqroll - Jimmy Graham (Brandin Cooks)

I've dropped Pittsburgh DEF & Diontae Johnson. Just need Houston DEF back to me. They're on waivers until Friday, so provided no one puts in a claim or unless KKR changes it before then, I can pick them up again.

The "interesting" one there is J.Graham back to maqroll. He picked up Brandin Cooks, who was dropped by Dante for DK Metcalf. Every other transaction was either not directly related or the player is still available.

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc
  • Thanks 2

On 03/11/2020 at 02:23, rjw63 said:

So, as someone has already taken at least one of the players we were going to leave on waivers, is there a fair way to allocate the others of interest?

Or will the players in question be dropped?

I wasn't aware of any agreed lock on free agents...can someone explain to me whazzup

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I wasn't aware of any agreed lock on free agents...can someone explain to me whazzup

Some idiot dropped his whole team in a tantrum which caused serious waiver wire drama . 

I then personally sorted it all out so that the players are returned to said team and that the team is locked out completely.

Thats The Whole Story Jason Bateman GIF - ThatsTheWholeStory JasonBateman  MartinByrde - Discover & Share GIFs

Â