WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

This is one someone texted me yesterday.

"I call my weed the Qu'ran. Because burning that shit will get you stoned."

A jumbo jet is just coming into the airport on its final approach. The pilot comes on the intercom "This is your Captain. We're on our final descent. I want to thank you for flying with us today and I hope you enjoy your stay".

Then he forgot to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit. The co-pilot says to the pilot, "So skipper, watcha gonna do while we're in town?"

"Well," says the captain, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and take a big crap... then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge tits out for dinner... then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and **** her brains out."

Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and down the aisle trying to figure out which one is the new stewardess. Meanwhile that new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's so embarrassed that she starts to run to try and get to the cockpit to turn the intercom off.

Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes. The old lady leans over and says "No need to hurry, dear. He's gotta take a shit first!"

Spoke to a mate the other day who'd just come out of hospital. Asked if he was alright, to which he replied he had the big 'C'.

"Shit" says I, "cancer?" "Nah" he says, "dyslexia".

On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales .......

At the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the very blonde waitress, "Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?"

The girl leaned over and said, "Burrr.... Gurrr.... King."

On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales .......

At the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the very blonde waitress, "Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?"

The girl leaned over and said, "Burrr.... Gurrr.... King."

Page 14 MJ :winkold:

Â