WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

This might be an old one. I don't think much of it, but a friend Manure fan posted it on Facebook.

I bought a DVD documentary called, "Hillsborough: The Disaster". I've just sat through an hour and a half of footage of Liverpool fans screaming as they were crushed or trampled to death, and watched the aftermath as bodies were lay out on the pitch and fellow scousers ripped down advertising hoardings as inadequate makeshift stretchers. I'm guessing that the disaster must be on disk two.

This might be an old one. I don't think much of it, but a friend Manure fan posted it on Facebook.

I bought a DVD documentary called, "Hillsborough: The Disaster". I've just sat through an hour and a half of footage of Liverpool fans screaming as they were crushed or trampled to death, and watched the aftermath as bodies were lay out on the pitch and fellow scousers ripped down advertising hoardings as inadequate makeshift stretchers. I'm guessing that the disaster must be on disk two.

Hahahahaa :-)

Have you heard about the new bird flu pandemic?

There's a fair few thousand sick Owls in Sheffield....

No way! My brother is a barnsley fan and kept telling me random wednesday jokes... thought i'd post one on here!!

Two English tourist driving through Wales and decide to stop for lunch in Lianfairpwlgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllantysilogogogoch.

one of them asks the waitress

"could settle an argument?,

"can you pronounce very,very slowly where we are"

the girl leans over and says,

"Burrr-gurrr-king yoou twaaat"....

computer went ballistic on spell check....

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
what do you call an exploding monkey?

a baBOOOM!!!

i just told that to the bird that sits opposite me at work and she nearly pissed herself

I think she wants you.

Â