Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Sorry but JJ is so much better than chuck. Might be biased but he is. He runs with the ball bettwr drives the team forward picks the pass better. Better finisher and overall  links up with the forwards excellently. 

Chucks got potential but he has that lazy side to his game i noticed it at villa and saw it yesterday. Didnt wanna get himself back to help out. Give me  JJ any day

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but JJ is so much better than chuck. Might be biased but he is. He runs with the ball bettwr drives the team forward picks the pass better. Better finisher and overall  links up with the forwards excellently. 

Chucks got potential but he has that lazy side to his game i noticed it at villa and saw it yesterday. Didnt wanna get himself back to help out. Give me  JJ any day

He doesn't have a lazy side to his game, its how he runs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Yep, got a languid style about him which villa fans will always label as lazy

Also think its harsh to compare him with JJ as he's older! Before he left chuk was ahead of Ramseys development curve

He looked ok yesterday but nothing special. I actually thought Hudson-Odoi looked much better when burst on the scene and now he’s loaned out. Chuk will definitely have a premier league career. Just not at a club like Chelsea. I reckon the loans will start next season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He does. He doesnt do the defensive work

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, got a languid style about him which villa fans will always label as lazy

Also think its harsh to compare him with JJ as he's older! Before he left chuk was ahead of Ramseys development curve

He isnt that much younger than JJ. Ramsey  is only 2 years older than him

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He does. He doesnt do the defensive work

He isnt that much younger than JJ. Ramsey  is only 2 years older than him

2 years is a lot in football especially youngsters

How was Ramsey 2 years ago? He just made his 1st Premier League start. Ironically posters wanted him dropped for Chuk 😂

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ramsey has 2 years of experience on him, they actually can't be compared, there's nothing to compare.

Chuks problem is establishing himself at a club that has become a basket case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ramsey has 2 years of experience on him, they actually can't be compared, there's nothing to compare.

Chuks problem is establishing himself at a club that has become a basket case.

So we will we aay same when chucks 21 and JJs 23 on that basis too.

Agree with your last comment though

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So we will we aay same when chucks 21 and JJs 23 on that basis too.

Agree with your last comment though

Ramsey has 4 times more appearances, that is the difference.

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

I. Can't think of any long term plan that has Chelsea 10th in the league after the money spent. 

Well a long-term plan wouldn't pay any attention to their short-term league position. They're not getting relegated, so it doesn't really make much difference whether it's 8th or 10th or 12th. 

Of course they may not have a long-term plan, or may have one but decide they would prefer a short-term one, but by definition a long-term plan isn't about where you are after a dozen or so league games. 

3 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Very impressed with him last night, and he looked very sharp with his braids.

Really? I thought he was pretty anonymous other than the hit against the post. He was out shone by all the similar aged players that Chelsea brought on in the second half

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ramsey has 4 times more appearances, that is the difference.

Thats not ramseys fault though. Chuck would have had more game time had he stayed. He decided to go chelsea thats his problem.

JJ bided his time believed in thw project and is reaping the rewards un like chuck

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats not ramseys fault though. Chuck would have had more game time had he stayed. He decided to go chelsea thats his problem.

JJ bided his time believed in thw project and is reaping the rewards un like chuck

I don't know what you're saying.

Ramsey is currently a better player because he has played more and improved from doing so. If they both had played the same amount of games then who would be the better player? It's not possible to know.

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That doesn't make any sense

7 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I don't know what you're saying.

Ramsey is currently a better player because he has played more and improved from doing so. If they both had played the same amount of games then who would be the better player? It's not possible to know.

Yep you can only gauge it be chuks age not by Ramseys! And chuk is ahead of where Ramsey was

That said there's obviously a lot of variants in youth development

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep you can only gauge it be chuks age not by Ramseys! And chuk is ahead of where Ramsey was

That said there's obviously a lot of variants in youth development

When Ramsey was Carneys age some posters wanted him removed from the team for Chuk because Ramsey wasn't good enough

I think people have no patience with youth players

• Like 3

I think what Dem is saying is Chuk would have developed more in the next 2 years if stayed at Villa as will have played more. Ramsey is proof of this. Only time will tell but in 2 years time I don’t think Chuk will be as good as Ramsey is now.  He basically moved too early in my opinion. 

edit: having said that I expect Chelsea to loan him out next season to get games and prove himself. Seems like the Chelsea model. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1

Â