Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

like who?

https://www.90min.com/posts/football-brightest-wonderkids-flopped-rodwell-adu-pato

I'm currently driving, but here's a quick Google list.

Possibly not applicable as it seems some of you already put him in a young Yaya Toure, Ronaldo, Pele type class ffs 😂

So he might actually be better than all of them combined!

Edit: I'd probably add Balotelli off the top of my head as well.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually think Aaron Ramsey looks better although he is a year older.

I think they are all a bit different but for me Carney is the player that will make something happen in a tight game with a piece of magic

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/football-brightest-wonderkids-flopped-rodwell-adu-pato

I'm currently driving, but here's a quick Google list.

Possibly not applicable as it seems some of you already put him in a young Yaya Toure, Ronaldo, Pele type class ffs 😂

So he might actually be better than all of them combined!

Edit: I'd probably add Balotelli off the top of my head as well.

One of the players on the list played 500 times for Real Madrid :D  

plus a lot of them have international caps, hardly into oblivion though

Dont Google and Drive 😜  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

slightly disagree

firstly because he's seemingly the crown jewel in our academy (and the england U19 team)

secondly because last year we lost grealish, next summer losing our best youngster to a barca or a dortmund doesn't and shouldn't sit well, forget him, forget his ability or potential ability to kick a football even forget the reason / excuse that will be attached to why he will say he's leaving the club once again being powerless to prevent a player leaving for a bigger club is more than a bit shit and deflating as a fan - conversely a headline that he's rejected those clubs and signed for villa (even if the romano stuff is utter bollocks he wont back down on it) is a massive boost for us both in terms of morale - stature wise I'm not sure how it all works, does selling 18 year olds to CL clubs make us more attractive than those players breaking through? but I just think him staying is a huge positive footballing and non footballing wise

I get your point but don’t see it as big as a deal - it will always happen - youth being lured elsewhere and it’s what we have been doing to others. Yes think he should stay but won’t begrudge him a move if that what he decides is best for him … 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One of the players on the list played 500 times for Real Madrid :D  

plus a lot of them have international caps, hardly into oblivion though

Dont Google and Drive 😜  

WTF is Javier Saviola doing on that list aswell, scored 50 goals for Barca. If that's flopping........

I was going to say Ravel before seeing the list

10 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Could mean nothing but this has been floating around in the last hour lol. I mean i wouldn't be surprised if he did end up signing on, although this pic means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

If he had no plans on staying I don’t think they should be taking these photos of him. He ain’t going anywhere! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Chukwumeka is obviously a lot more in demand than Delph was, i just checked though and it was 7 years ago to the day yesterday that delph committed to stay at Villa and then less than a week later he was wearing the city strip!

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

Could mean nothing but this has been floating around in the last hour lol. I mean i wouldn't be surprised if he did end up signing on, although this pic means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Think this was done many weeks backs.

Â