Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

He is easily the best Englishman on the pitch. But that isn't saying much! Pressing has been crap, passing has been crap, and they're too spread out and just not compact enough out of possession. looks to me like England have been getting by thanks to the quality of their players, rather than being a good team!

Carney needs a loan!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

He is easily the best Englishman on the pitch. But that isn't saying much! Pressing has been crap, passing has been crap, and they're too spread out and just not compact enough out of possession. looks to me like England have been getting by thanks to the quality of their players, rather than being a good team!

Carney needs a loan!

That sounds like your senior team as well in honesty. Lol

• Like 2

Chuck hasn’t played well but I’m not digging him out, the manager should take full responsibility for that half. Criminal team selection and even worse is he did nothing to try and get a grip on midfield where we got completely overrun. 

• Like 1

I agree they look bad but this is a tiredness issue as well. Playing 5 games in 12 days in this heat is exhausting. Its been a ridiculous competition calendar. Carney was great in the first two games and England as a whole were great. Its been a gradual downhill slope since then with worsening performances. We just do not have the experience of playing in such humidity. 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I agree they look bad but this is a tiredness issue as well. Playing 5 games in 12 days in this heat is exhausting. Its been a ridiculous competition calendar. Carney was great in the first two games and England as a whole were great. Its been a gradual downhill slope since then with worsening performances. We just do not have the experience of playing in such humidity. 

Hate excuses like this to be honest, Israel have played the same amount of games but without anywhere near the depth of squad we have. 

5 minutes ago, WHY said:

Chuck hasn’t played well but I’m not digging him out, the manager should take full responsibility for that half. Criminal team selection and even worse is he did nothing to try and get a grip on midfield where we got completely overrun. 

It was all going so well until the FaceTime call from the senior team’s manager 30 minutes before kickoff. 

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

It was all going so well until the FaceTime call from the senior team’s manager 30 minutes before kickoff. 

'now remember, if I see any of you doing inventive forward play you'll get no where near the senior squad ok?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

But are used to the heat. 

We have the squad to deal with it mate. Might as well not bother going to Qatar for the World Cup if we are concerned by the heat. 

He's done well winning the ball back a few times, but he's needed further up the pitch, also not being biased but he and England look better with Ramsey in the team, as Ramsey links up play better than the other players and especially links up well with Chukwuemeka as you'd expect given how long they've been playing together.

1 minute ago, useless said:

He's done well winning the ball back a few times, but he's needed further up the pitch, also not being biased but he and England look better with Ramsey in the team, as Ramsey links up play better than the other players and especially links up well with Chukwuemeka as you'd expect given how long they've been playing together.

You get your wish

Â