Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Just watched Edouard YouTube vids. Looks a natural goalscorer to me. Showed good awareness of the keepers positioning and movements and finished accordingly. I like him. 

Left or right peg, his head, 20 yards out or tap in he has the lot for me.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Mckennie aint coming here, video on the Juve twitter page of him arriving there 

Can’t believe they managed to get him with a €3m loan fee and an £18m option to buy next season.

Just now, rayk said:

Can’t believe they managed to get him with a €3m loan fee and an £18m option to buy next season.

Yup, dunno what we are playing at for that price should have got him in If we was interested in him 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

although, to counter my own statement, i also think you dont score 26 goals in the championship via accident or luck, so he definately has talent for at least being in the right place at the right time, or making the right runs.

But ye, some of those goals are a bit sketchy, no doubt. (could prob have said the similar for Tammy tho, when he scored 20 odd in the champ)

Is athletic, gets in good positions, is confident, the instinct is there. This is the natural part, finishing you can work on. Your point is bang on, you can only do as much as you can and he has scored a hatful. He has shown he is improving, I think there is a lot of potential there, especially with the right service and only 5 teams created more chances than us last season.

One other point: £24m isnt a huge amount these days for a half decent forward, this buys about 15 goals max per season, its not like we are paying £50m. 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wonder if it had anything to do with him possibly taking the opporuntiy to join one of the largest and most historic clubs in the world. Play with 1 of the two best players in the world,  be managed by one of the most legendary players in the game, and compete in the most prestigious club competetions etc?

Yeah, what were we playing at?

Well cant see him getting in that starting eleven at Juve 

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

this guy is reliable on Reading news 

Although I like him, I wouldn't be buying more championship quality players. Especially as he's more of a number 10 which we've been arguing about whether we could play Grealish there.

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wonder if it had anything to do with him possibly taking the opporuntiy to join one of the largest and most historic clubs in the world. Play with 1 of the two best players in the world,  be managed by one of the most legendary players in the game, and compete in the most prestigious club competetions etc?

Yeah, what were we playing at?

Well perhaps we just weren’t interested so he ended up at Juve instead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How does he know we're on the verge of lodging a 6m bid? Is he like Tintin, hiding behind boxes in a warehouse as Villa shirt wearing brutes load 6m squid onto a flatbed?

• Haha 3