Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

To be fair, if Watford get beaten tonight and hammered against City, it's incomprehensible that we can go into the last day with 31 points ( worst case scenario ) and still have a chance of staying up. If we go down after that we have no grounds whatsoever of crying foul of VAR or being hard done by etc etc. In a normal season, you'd be dead and buried with 31 points with 3 or 4 games to go even.

Just like the rest of them, you are writing off Bournemouth already!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

No you.

He said top 4, top 6 striker. So top 6. Mate, David Mcgoldrick Is technically a top 6 striker and I know who’d I have out the 2. 

Yeah McGoldrick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

He may not be the best player, but having someone with the nous and know how like Nobel would really have helped us see out games. 

He would start in our midfield every single week, he is a very good player just not blessed with enough pace to be elite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am amazed we still have a slim chance of staying up.

It’s amazing. 0 away clean sheets all season, 1 point against the top 6. How can we still have a chance?

• Like 2

West Ham have taken their foot off the pedal in the second half. Pity we could have done with Watford's goal difference taking a bigger mauling. Hopefully they will do the same for 90 minutes on the last day against us.

From watching tonight, every attack that looks promising for Watford has been down West Ham’s left with cresswell at left back, shame we have no decent right wingers to take advantage of this

1 minute ago, John said:

West Ham have taken their foot off the pedal in the second half. Pity we could have done with Watford's goal difference taking a bigger mauling. Hopefully they will do the same for 90 minutes on the last day against us.

If they are secure by our game hopefully they’ll all be out on the booze before our game.

• Like 1