Tickets

Kingman

18 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Excellent, roughly how many are left 

If it's to be trusted, there are at time of writing 557 tickets left. 

The blocks with the most available are 230 (131 seats) and 234 (70 seats).

Around 750ish as of 8.30pm, 

Must of released a few more or a lot stuck in baskets now released,

Appears a number of members have been getting error messages (all though eligible) with incorrect booking history so wont be able to be corrected until they open in the morning. 

Get the tent pitched up outside the ticket office! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Back up to around 800ish, blocks keep appearing, disappearing and reappearing so assuming its unused players, staff, sponsor tickets etc 

Would say every ST holder and 8+ member that wanted tickets has now got them so reckon that 800 or so will be the likely figure available to members with 5+ come the next window at 5pm. (maybe a few more pending unused players, staff, sponsor returns) 

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

Been logged on for over an hour

wouldn't let me in

I just got the "coming soon" button and it was always greyed out. 

Feel like it didn't think I was eligible even though I had 5 games

this might sound obvious but anyone still trying for tickets on the official site, once you are on the stadium plan do NOT press the back button.

if you see the error message ''error coming soon'' close this window and just keep on refreshing the stadium plan page. there are still the odd single tickets coming up. you just have to be quick and lucky. 

if you press back you will go back to the main tickets page and find it more difficult or nigh on impossible to get back in.

this is how i got mine, albeit in the same section but not together.

keep on trying

for last years play off final i got mine the day after the sold out signs went up, so keep trying even tomorrow morning and beyond

good luck

They've now been allocated 34,854 according to City's website compared to our 33,666 

Not sure why as they would struggle to sell a bottle of water in the desert going on the Emptihad last night. 

17 hours ago, Kingman said:

They've now been allocated 34,854 according to City's website compared to our 33,666 

Not sure why as they would struggle to sell a bottle of water in the desert going on the Emptihad last night. 

Still got over 1,500 (1,557 to be precise) for sale on their website, along with hundreds more listed on other sites.

Â