Tickets

Kingman

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yup, 30k season ticket holders and 28k members. 

I'm not sure who the twitter account is though; not seen anything.

really?? i thought we only had around 8k members?

25 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

really?? i thought we only had around 8k members?

There was a tweet saying 58k combined.

I wonder how many are Liverpool fans though.  Remember how stupidly quick our home game with them sold out?  The only game to not get past members.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

There was a tweet saying 58k combined.

I wonder how many are Liverpool fans though.  Remember how stupidly quick our home game with them sold out?  The only game to not get past members.

ah good point. and not just liverpool, but the other big clubs getting memberships preparing for our game against them

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I make it about 1,600 left. 

I think a few hundred of those will go before Tuesday, so the question will be how many members have been to eight games and how many of those want tickets.

they keep blocks back so that when tickets are available to members etc they have opportunity to buy tickets for each price band. theoretically if they released them all, then ST holders could snap up lower tier tickets meaning members couldnt sit there should they wish. so that number is inaccurate

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

they keep blocks back so that when tickets are available to members etc they have opportunity to buy tickets for each price band. theoretically if they released them all, then ST holders could snap up lower tier tickets meaning members couldnt sit there should they wish. so that number is inaccurate

The 1500 ish left is the lot.

21 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

in future they should probably strip out the tickets they are giving out internally and to hospo etc from any announcement re: our allocation for general supporters

gives an unfair impression of how many tickets are available to the masses

then if city say they have 33k, there would be hoardes of stroppy tweets to AVFC Support moaning about why we have lesser allocation. i guess the club cannot win.

even if all ST holders have already bought their tickets (which i doubt) that means over 2000 have gone to staff, sponsors, players etc...seems quite high

Still around 1300 left and it's stopped moving a bit now. I'd imagine there will be at least a thousand available to the Members-with-eight gang - with 28,000 members and us having played twelve home games, I wonder if 1,000 might actually be enough to see that group through and we might see a handful get to Members-with-five. Fingers on buzzers chaps!

36 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Still around 1300 left and it's stopped moving a bit now. I'd imagine there will be at least a thousand available to the Members-with-eight gang - with 28,000 members and us having played twelve home games, I wonder if 1,000 might actually be enough to see that group through and we might see a handful get to Members-with-five. Fingers on buzzers chaps!

Apparently they still had around 8k left as of this AM and have resulted to giving season ticket holders the option for additional tickets for friends/family. 

Might be a few sent back if they cant shift the allocation 

Â