Tickets

Kingman

Prices 

Category 1 - £100 (adult) / £75 (young adult) / £50 (concession) Category 2 - £90 / £67.50 / £45 Category 3 - £72 / £54 / £36 Category 4 - £56 / £42 / £28  Category 5 - £40 / £30 / £20

Aston Villa is pleased to confirm ticket information to supporters for the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1st March 2020.

The club have been allocated 33,095 tickets for the West End of Wembley, where they will face Manchester City. 

Pricing categories are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for 17-21 year olds, Senior Citizens aged 65 and over and children aged under 16.

Due to anticipated demand, the Club recommend booking online (tickets.avfc.co.uk) as the easiest and most convenient method of booking. 

Supporters will also be able to view a Wembley seating plan online and choose which block they would like to sit in. 

During each sales period, tickets will be limited to one ticket per eligible Fan ID. 

Ticket office phone number: 0333 323 1874

To assist fans, the Club will be enlisting the help of Quay tickets, based from The Lowry, Manchester, to handle overspill telephone bookings. 

Please note, tickets are only available online or over the phone. They cannot be purchased in person from the ticket office.

72E2C875-3B0F-453E-B972-B1E029409BED.jpeg

E2FD8380-C1CC-41F6-87E5-CDCFF55E0D14.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Have to say i am surprised that they are going straight in to ALL Club members after season ticket holders have been satisfied. 

I would have thought they would have rewarded members who had been to so many games. I have been to 8 so far.

Seems unfair to me that any member can get one.

With the allocation of 33k it will go on sale to members, so i suppose as at least i'm a member i now have a slim chance of a ticket.

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Have to say i am surprised that they are going straight in to ALL Club members after season ticket holders have been satisfied. 

I would have thought they would have rewarded members who had been to so many games. I have been to 8 so far.

Seems unfair to me that any member can get one.

With the allocation of 33k it will go on sale to members, so i suppose as at least i'm a member i now have a slim chance of a ticket.

We have, what? 30,000 season ticket holders. I reckon at least 1,000 won't take their allocation so should be around 4k for members. Are there that many? 

Edited by sidcow

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We have, what? 30,000 season ticket holders. I reckon at least 1,000 won't take their allocation so should be around 4k for members. Are there that many? 

Thanks.

googled it and I can only find info from last season where there were in excess of 2.5k.There will be far more than that this season. There have not many games where tickets have gone to general sale this season. 

i have mailed the club to express my concerns. I have also asked how many members there are and if season ticket holders have a membership can they get two?

i’ll post any reply on here 

Edited by imavillan

There are over 20,000 members.

I reckon the seats not taken by season ticket holders will be balanced out by the seats that the club will take for player's families, any key staff or sponsors and so on - so I'd say there will be around 3,000 tickets available to those 20,000 members. As @imavillan says, I'm surprised they've gone with a single tier for members - I'd have thought they'd have gone first with members who've been to ten or eight games - that would seem the more sensible way to do it.

@Davkaus I wouldn't have thought there are many people who've been to a lot of games and aren't members are there? It might be me, but I seem to recall a couple of games never getting to general sale after the members window and I think it must be quite difficult to attend regularly without being a member - as a season ticket holder I appreciate that mine might be a skewed view, but as someone who buys tickets for a cub member, I'd sort of assumed that if you weren't a member you probably struggle to go more than once or twice a season. I think membership first is the right way to go - but that's because I'd assume members were going to more games. As above though, I'd have hoped the members that went most often would be rewarded.

Hope of all hope i get a ticket and after the debacle of getting trains back home after the game for the last few visits. I've just booked two nights in the Premier Inn at Wembley.

1 room 2 adults, Sat, Sun night with breakfast for £313. 

Fully refundable should i not get the two tickets i need.

I might still go should i not get tickets just to be part of the atmosphere and watch the game in Boxpark or the like.

I can confirm that it's one ticket per season ticket holder - but it looks like after the club have taken the chunk they take for sponsors, players, hospitality and so on - and depending on where Lions clubs fit into this - there really might be no more than a few hundred for sale outside of season ticket holders.

That might explain why they haven't tiered the Membership level - perhaps the club aren't expecting it to get there.

• Sad 1

I know a season ticket holder who didn’t go on Tuesday and isn’t going to Wembley as he’s sees it as a distraction from the league! 

Glad he’s keeping focused on the important games to come! 

But that’s one more ticket for everyone else 

• Confused 1

On 31/01/2020 at 18:27, imavillan said:

Thanks.

googled it and I can only find info from last season where there were in excess of 2.5k.There will be far more than that this season. There have not many games where tickets have gone to general sale this season. 

i have mailed the club to express my concerns. I have also asked how many members there are and if season ticket holders have a membership can they get two?

i’ll post any reply on here 

Below is the response i had back from the club. It's pretty much as i expected, but as i said i would post it here it is.

unfortunately we will not be changing the criteria. We appreciate your feedback though. It is one ticket per fan ID - those with both membership and a season ticket will only be entitled to one ticket.

So, its join the mad scramble on the 18th at 5pm 🥴

It appears that the club have listened to feedback and have changed the criteria for members who have attended games.

For members it now starts at 8 matches attended.

This is a far better system and fair play to the club for listening to the fans and changing this.

spacer.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It appears that the club have listened to feedback and have changed the criteria for members who have attended games.

For members it now starts at 8 matches attended.

I would have never expected them to be humble enough to admit they messed up and change it, tbh. 

Fair play. Even they've screwed me. I'm at 7, typical :P 

On 31/01/2020 at 17:28, Davkaus said:

Going to games doesn't matter. Just pay them for your membership.

I think it's a joke, fans that go to games, especially those who've turned up to previous rounds of the cup should be getting priority.

I find the way claret membership has taken priority over booking history pretty distasteful. **** turning up to games, just sling them 35 quid and they won't ask any questions.

I agree.

But I'm damn sure taking advantage of it while it exists.

Â