Tickets

Kingman

Around 2,700 on sale at the moment - they've sold about 1,000 since 18:15 - but there's no queue to get to the tickets now, so I'm guessing the initial lump have gone through.

They released a whole lot of extra tickets in the upper tiers today that weren't on sale yesterday - but the lower tier has now sold out and there's only a handful in the central tier.

It'll be interesting to see if that's now all of the seats gone on sale or whether there are still some being held back for next Tuesday - as things stand, it looks like there might be a couple of hundred on sale to Members who attended eight games or more.

I got through at about half 5 and there were barely any left in the lower tier - all were in front few rows too and I prefer being a bit higher up. Refreshed a few times though and got one pretty much exactly where I wanted, must have been in someone’s basket who decided to go elsewhere!

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It'll be interesting to see if that's now all of the seats gone on sale or whether there are still some being held back for next Tuesday - as things stand, it looks like there might be a couple of hundred on sale to Members who attended eight games or more.

Rough guestimate, We had 33.100 Tickets - 30.000 ST Holders - Currently 2700 left = Approx 4800 still unsold off the initial 33k tally (maybe more if 30k have not been released yet)

As a very minimum 3095 will go on sale Tuesday and that if every single ST Holder buys a ticket. 

Edited by Kingman

23 minutes ago, Kingman said:

As a very minimum 3095 will go on sale Tuesday and that if every single ST Holder buys a ticket. 

Players, staff, Lions Clubs, sponsors, hospitality guests - there are chunks to come out of that 3,095 before it gets to Membership.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Players, staff, Lions Clubs, sponsors, hospitality guests - there are chunks to come out of that 3,095 before it gets to Membership.

Ohhhh, I didn't realise that was the case, 

Has that Villa twitter thingymebob confirmed that mate? 

8 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Page 2 by Madrid Villa. 

Ah, sorry! The Official club support twitter - yup, the 58,000 figure matches what I've heard. I think just a few hundred will sneak into the members-with-eight-games tier - the big question (and I think you asked it a page or so ago) is how many of those there are.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Would this not come out of the remaining 23,000 seats after each club's 33k?

Â