Tickets

Kingman

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Apparently they still had around 8k left as of this AM and have resulted to giving season ticket holders the option for additional tickets for friends/family. 

Might be a few sent back if they cant shift the allocation 

Manchester City?

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The club have taken somewhere around 1,800 tickets by the look of things, maybe a couple of hundred more.

It was more of a general comment to the actual numbers we have behind the scenes rather than an injustice of taking off the fans, 

On a side note, That figurer is closer to 4k. 

Edited by Kingman

37 minutes ago, Kingman said:

It was more of a general comment to the actual numbers we have behind the scenes rather than an injustice of taking off the fans, 

On a side note, That figurer is closer to 4k. 

Where have you got 4k from?

4k would mean the club taking enough tickets that they couldn't guarantee that every season ticket holder got one. 

17 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Where have you got 4k from?

4k would mean the club taking enough tickets that they couldn't guarantee that every season ticket holder got one. 

We have 33.666 tickets and only around 1200ish left off a possible 30k eligible list. 

So technically we have sold 28.800 to season ticket holders, = The 3666 gone straight away + any left out that 1200 that have not purchased by ST Holders. 

Edited by Kingman

Well, its not looking like this will go on sale to members with 8 games or more next Tuesday.

Almost sold out !!!!!

Going to be a lot of disappointed fans out there....

Edited by imavillan

Can somebody who understands these things explain what is meant by “ Level 2 Seat Only “ ?

Ive looked everywhere can’t find an explanation.

Extra confusing when the Club says we’ve Level 1, and Level 5 ?

For the Play Offs I was in 235 and it wasn’t described as anything different to anywhere else, this time I’m in 235 but the above description applies ?

🤔

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

Well, its not looking like this will go on sale to members with 8 games or more next Tuesday.

Almost sold out !!!!!

Going to be a lot of disappointed fans out there....

Still circa 1200 available 

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Can somebody who understands these things explain what is meant by “ Level 2 Seat Only “ ?

Ive looked everywhere can’t find an explanation.

Extra confusing when the Club says we’ve Level 1, and Level 5 ?

For the Play Offs I was in 235 and it wasn’t described as anything different to anywhere else, this time I’m in 235 but the above description applies ?

🤔

I remember reading something last week, possibly on a third party ticket site and it split the tickets between levels 1 - 5. Level 1 being super posh and level 5 being Harrow. I think level 2 was lower tier in the corners

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

I remember reading something last week, possibly on a third party ticket site and it split the tickets between levels 1 - 5. Level 1 being super posh and level 5 being Harrow. I think level 2 was lower tier in the corners

The Levels just relate to the heights - 1 is lower, 5 is highest.

Level 2 runs right round, for example I’m behind the goal. Weirdly though compared to the Play Offs we’ve only had Half the Level 2’s.....the right as you look at the pitch, which is why the other side sold slower at Level 1 and 5, the atmosphere won’t be as good.

The bit I was querying is why, on the Clubs site, it calls the Level 2 seats “ premium, seat only”.

From what I know of Wembley I suspect it means they are what are usually Club Wembley seats, but that they are released as Seat only ?

But I’m not sure.

Tried calling the Club and Wembley no joy.

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's as simple as Level 1 being the lower tier and Level 5 being the Upper tier and the club initially getting confused and adding Level 3.

As far as I know the Club have only ever referred to Levels 1 and 3. That’s all that’s ever appeared, and remains, on the Official Site.

It then lists 5 Price categories. For Levels 1 and 5 only.

But, on the associated map, it says “ Stadium Price List”, and lists the 5 Prices, plus two additional ones for Level 2, with the extra wording “ Premium - Seat Only”.

To make me more puzzled, their latest announcement refers to how many Level 1 and Level 5 seats we’ve had allocated, without mentioning Level 2 !

Thats the bit I’m puzzled about. 

Although I’ve bought one, I’d still like to understand what’s what.

As I say I suspect maybe they are separate to the “ allocation” ? Although they were available in the same way.

Edited by terrytini

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

The Levels just relate to the heights - 1 is lower, 5 is highest.

Level 2 runs right round, for example I’m behind the goal. Weirdly though compared to the Play Offs we’ve only had Half the Level 2’s.....the right as you look at the pitch, which is why the other side sold slower at Level 1 and 5, the atmosphere won’t be as good.

The bit I was querying is why, on the Clubs site, it calls the Level 2 seats “ premium, seat only”.

From what I know of Wembley I suspect it means they are what are usually Club Wembley seats, but that they are released as Seat only ?

But I’m not sure.

Tried calling the Club and Wembley no joy.

235 is the Club Wembley level according to the Wembley map. I can't see the villa site map as I don't have enough games. Premium, seat only will mean posh seat but no meal or buffet or drinks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

As far as I know the Club have only ever referred to Levels 1 and 3. That’s all that’s 3ver appeared, and remains, on the Official Site.

It then lists 5 Price categories.

But, on the associated map, it says “ Stadium Price List”, and lists this3 5 Prices, plus two additional ones for Level 2, with the extra wording “ Premium - Seat Only”.

Thats the bit I’m puzzled about.

The clubs update doesn't mention Level 3, only Level 5. I have a feeling it's a Villa website error where they've now realised and corrected themselves.

The map of Wembley where you select tickets has Level 1 and Level 5 - Level 1 being the lower and Level 5 the upper.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

The clubs update doesn't mention Level 3, only Level 5. I have a feeling it's a Villa website error where they've now realised and corrected themselves.

The map of Wembley where you select tickets has Level 1 and Level 5 - Level 1 being the lower and Level 5 the upper.

Sorry I’m making it worse because of my typo ! That’s meant to be a 5, as I was correcting your Post saying they’d originally referred to 3...which they never have....you introduced it !! Then in trying to correct it I made it worse, now you’ve corrected me 😂

The map where you select tickets had 3 options. Level 1, Level 5, and Level 2

I bought Level 2. (235).

My query is set out above 🙂

Â