The Royal Family

Genie

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. If the trains stop running when there are leaves on the track how on earth is it going to travel the length of the country with people flinging bouquets of flowers and cards onto the rails?

Would they have to fit a big snow plough on the front or something?

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

That just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. If the trains stop running when there are leaves on the track how on earth is it going to travel the length of the country with people flinging bouquets of flowers and cards onto the rails?

Would they have to fit a big snow plough on the front or something?

We're not allowed that near the tracks are we

One positive is all the bad faith actors will now have to drop the phrase virtue signalling.

Edit: not that I care, but it was always such a lame phrase.

Edited by Rolta

24 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Great album, seen them 4 times but never with  Bon Scott. The live gig on YouTube in Argentina with 200k present well worth a watch. One of the last bastions of rock ‘n’ roll

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Just heard shouts of ‘security’ ‘security’ whilst they’re showing Charles meeting people outside of the Palace live. 

Wonder if it was just someone being over exuberant or something worse?

It was royal guards ushering the 2 security guards on hi viz to move away from the gates to give the king and queen consort space to look a the flowers.

40 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Er, that was the whole point of the article - they aren't doing it, they're flying her. 

22 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Great album, seen them 4 times but never with  Bon Scott. The live gig on YouTube in Argentina with 200k present well worth a watch. One of the last bastions of rock ‘n’ roll

Ooh thank you I will go watch that! Yeah an absolutely fantastic album from great band! Its amazing both my kids (20 & 15, boy and girl) LOVE ACDC. I raised em right :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Ooh thank you I will go watch that! Yeah an absolutely fantastic album from great band! Its amazing both my kids (20 & 15, boy and girl) LOVE ACDC. I raised em right :)

Just a taster

• Thanks 1

Born into wealth and privilege is what the critics will say. The biggest privilege we all have is the freedoms of choice. We have decided the career paths we have chosen, the choices we make, and we are all free to change those paths if we so wish. The Queen didn’t have that choice. As soon as her uncle Edward VIII abducated her life was decided. 

Of course she’s never had to worry about things like the cost of living, but her life came with its own costs and sacrifices. 

I only spent 4yrs in the Army, but every single Soldier I met would have laid down their lives for this special leader, and sadly, many did. 

Special, wonderful women. RIP ma’am. It was a pleasure to serve you Boss.

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Born into wealth and privilege is what the critics will say. The biggest privilege we all have is the freedoms of choice. We have decided the career paths we have chosen, the choices we make, and we are all free to change those paths if we so wish. The Queen didn’t have that choice. As soon as her uncle Edward VIII abducated her life was decided. 

Of course she’s never had to worry about things like the cost of living, but her life came with its own costs and sacrifices. 

I only spent 4yrs in the Army, but every single Soldier I met would have laid down their lives for this special leader, and sadly, many did. 

Special, wonderful women. RIP ma’am. It was a pleasure to serve you Boss.

Nailed it 👏👏👏

• Like 2

Â