Dexter

b6bloke

What else has she been in then? Can't say I've ever noticed her before....I prefer her to Dexters frigid missus though and like the way she's becoming a partner in crime like that bloke was in the 3rd series. Hope she doesn't meet the same fate, it'd be a criminal waste of gash.

I think this season has actually been superior to the last one. I loved Lithgow in the last series but I think the torture/murder ring storyline has been building really well. Coupled with the side story involving Peter Weller (how wonderfully slimey is he in this?) It's been seriously good tv.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILERS(well theories)

I think Lumin is gonna die and she will get the blame for all the murders. Not as good as the last series i think Lithgow played such a great part. But it has finished pretty well.

I also think Quinn is gonna get the blame for Robocops murder because of the blood on his shoe.

SPOILERS(well theories)

I think Lumin is gonna die and she will get the blame for all the murders. Not as good as the last series i think Lithgow played such a great part. But it has finished pretty well.

I also think Quinn is gonna get the blame for Robocops murder because of the blood on his shoe.

I think Deb is going to conspire with Dexter to stitch up Quinn.. She'll see the Dexter/Lumen bond and there will be a battle between her cop instinct and her belief that the "love" between the vigilantes was "beautiful".

That finale would have been a poor mid season episode. **** terrible. Nothing to make me want to watch next season. Poor season all in all. Dexter is a bitch. In order:

1. Season 3 - Great twists

2. Season 2 - Doakes

3. Season 4 - Lithgow was excellent

4. Season 1 - Great introduction

5. Season 5 - Sappy namby pamby crap

That finale would have been a poor mid season episode. **** terrible. Nothing to make me want to watch next season. Poor season all in all. Dexter is a bitch. In order:

1. Season 3 - Great twists

2. Season 2 - Doakes

3. Season 4 - Lithgow was excellent

4. Season 1 - Great introduction

5. Season 5 - Sappy namby pamby crap

No no no! 3 was the worst and slowest by a mile. In order of incredibility:

Even three wasn't too bad, but it's the worst of an excellent show.

Â