Dexter

b6bloke

And i forgot i was hopping mad that Quinn got off because the blood wasn't robocops. What about the finger prints, the phone calls and the all the equipment logged out under Quinns name. That was really lazy. But yeah still pretty good telly.

Thought it was a lazy finale, with a lot of holes in it...

Quinn being released was far too easy.

Deb received a report that there was somebody in Chase's boot/trunk. Shouldn't that really be followed up? Also, she needs to account for the shot she fired at the camp.

The thinking behind it was good, it just seemed a bit rushed. Doesn't leave us anything to look forward to in the next season either, which is a surprise.

Apparently Hall is divorcing that bird who plays his sister so there's something to look forward to for the next series....they may replace her for a woman that actually has tits. Sofia Vergara would be my choice. Wrong accent and all that but who'd complain?

Apparently Hall is divorcing that bird who plays his sister so there's something to look forward to for the next series....they may replace her for a woman that actually has tits. Sofia Vergara would be my choice. Wrong accent and all that but who'd complain?

Jennifer Carpenter was a bad choice for Deb anyway. In the books she is a stunner with a great rack.

As for the finale, I enjoyed it. It was nowhere near the epic ending of last series, and the Quinn section left a little bit of a bad taste, but It was still better than 99% of the crap on UK TV these days.

• 3 weeks later...
I really REALLY thought Deb was going to suss him out, that was a good part on its own

Just watched the finale tonight and at the end at the birthday party she says something to him that could be construed as her knowing or suspecting the truth - "You must be happy, too, now that this is all over" - which could refer to the Quinn/Liddy business - or the Lumen/Chase business - but it was enough for a double take.

I really enjoyed this season though. While there were some weak/flat spots, I thought the tension of the pursuit by Liddy was enough to keep it ticking over.

Its been sat on my DVD stand for about 3 years or whenever it was released, I then collected them as they came out.. the shame of it :P now there is nothing on I watch (The Event, Walking Dead and of course, Lost, Heroes and others gone) I am giving it my full attention :)

Just watched the finale tonight and at the end at the birthday party she says something to him that could be construed as her knowing or suspecting the truth - "You must be happy, too, now that this is all over" - which could refer to the Quinn/Liddy business - or the Lumen/Chase business - but it was enough for a double take.

There's definitely an implication that Deb knows the truth in there. If it was just the writers doing a bit of misdirection I guess we won't find out for a while, but, it was definitely hinted at that she knows.

Funny, we watched the season 4 finale last night. In fact we watched the whole 12 eps in just four nights! The trouble is, it is too watchable! I think season 5 is airing in the States now/soon. Stick with it, it gets better and better.

Cheers Nick

Started series 3, so go into HMV to see if they have series 4, might as well be prepared..

So, look and see Dexter with a baby on his shoulders and tagline "Dexter the daddy... something"

THANKS!!!! nice spoiler... :(

Â