Dexter

b6bloke

Just finished watching Season 3 over a few weeks and really was the best season of Dexter so far IMO. I was a bit doubtful to begin with because Jimmy Smits is a bit wank as an actor but it was really very well done.

I too was dubious about Smits but he was excellent as the warped DA.

Will wait for the US screening of the new series (just downloaded season 4 and 5 of Boston Legal to keep me occupied)

• 3 weeks later...
Dexter is BACK!

Excellent fiest episode.........looks like the new storyline is going to be a cracker!

Really looking forward to this (again).

Think I'll wait until I can watch the whole series in a few chunks though.

• 4 weeks later...

**** it. It's late, I have no school tomorrow, I can't be arsed to wait 'till Spring 2010 for season 4 to come on FX so I've found a very good website that has got all the episodes of season 4 and the picture quality is brilliant. I'm now going to kick back, get some milk and oreos, watch the first episode and will then give a brief review after I've finished watching.

What an opener to the new season!

Wow, the episode was fantastic last night right form the very start with that gruesome killing from Trinity right until the end with Dexter losing control of his car doing flips everywhere and eventually crashing. This will make the 2nd episode even more of an anti-climax because Benito Gomez's body-parts are in the boot of Dexter's car.

In the absence of any guidance on spoilers, don't put spoilers in. I fortunately saw the big bold 'spoilers!!!' just in time, so then had to scroll down quickly.

Â