Dexter

b6bloke

ZOMG SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, so episode 3 was pretty interesting.

Each episode I'm getting fasinated by this Trinity guy and how he targets and kills his victims... making that woman jump off the top of that warehouse was just horrible though and I have this sickening feeling he might target a woman who Dexter know's... possibly even Rita perhaps!

lol @ the "neighbourhood watch" and it blowing up in Dexter's face when Rita caught him smashing out those security lights with a rake at the end, especially after he just tormented that man (neighbour of Dexter) who's been the guy who's been vandalising everything... and not his son which Dexter thought. But the classic quote from this episode was when Dexter broke into that neighbour's house and was going to mess up that boy's room, and just about as Dexter enters he says "(car alarm goes off) Ahh, Jesse hard at work - big surprise... I'm gonna wain your room and scare the shit out of you" LMAO, couldn't stop laughing.

It's early on in season 4 and already I'm back in "watching Dexter-mode"... and I'm sure this season is going to get better and better each episode... provided Dexter starts to kill more... Benito Gomez has been his only victim so far! But this season has a different element to it (apart from season 1 with ice truck killer) with the Trinity storyline and other small storylines going on... it has the ingredients to be better than season 3 which was INCREDIBLE.

Cheers Yillan.

That said, each time I come on this thread I forget that people stick spoilers on and don't flag 'em, so just aas much my fault for not learning.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I felt this way towards the end of the last 2 seasons, but then they took flight.

I'm waiting for it to take off as a season. I like Lithgow and there are a lot of ends open. I thought this would be the week

John Lithgow is bloody brilliant!

"Hi Dad"

OH MY GOD!!

This is miles better than series 3. 1 was brilliant, 2 took a while to get going but was still very good, couldn't get into series 3 at all, Prado was a bit of a crap baddy.

Â