Dexter

b6bloke

Wow I've just finished episode 9... the best yet so far!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

So, we've found out lots and lots about Arthur Mitchell and his family when Dexter goes for Thanksgiving... I didn't expect Dexter to flip so badly when he got Arthur in the kitchen with a knife... you'd normally expect Dexter to control his emotions better, but still, it's now revealed a lot as to what it's like inside the Mitchell family... very disturbing but the biggest shock of the epidsode came right at the very end! I couldn't believe it when Quinn's girlfriend (the journalist) opens the door see's Arthur standing there and says "Dad". I have a chilling feeling right now that it was her who shot Lundy and Debra. I can't wait for the next episode and methinks Arthur is gonna find out a bit more about Dexter now because he has a daughter that is dating Quinn!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished watching the season finale - just incredible... you thought Dexter had the last laugh, but it appears Trinity did but I'm still trying to work out how Trinity foud out where Dexter and his family lived... it didn't show Arthur spying on Rita or finding out his address or anything like and when did he have a chance to kill her... he was riding out of Miami trying to make his own getaway. Still, what an amazing season... and I loved how Dexter has ended up with a scenrio his 'dad' had.

• 2 weeks later...

Well seeing as everyone else has just blathered on about what happens in the final scene I will say this

SPOILERS

What a **** ending

and

SPOILERS

apart from the shock of it all

SPOILERS

Thank god we don't have to put up with that annoying cow Rita anymore. Hot? Yes. Annoying? Oh God yes! Dead? You betcha!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Michael C Hall has known he had cancer since the end of Six Feet Under. He's on the road to recovery now. I hope his portrayal of Dexter doesn't deteriorate as a result.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a pretty slow start, Dexter is coming nicely to the boil.

Nice to see Dex go badass in the alley....and Peter Weller is excellent as the sleazy arsehole Liddy

I hate every character but Dexter and Liddy this season. The rest just get on my nerves. Some terrible dialogue in there aswell.

That kick to the kidneys that Dexter gave was actually worse than this:

Fake-wrestling-kick.gif

I really do like Liddy though.

After a pretty slow start, Dexter is coming nicely to the boil.

Nice to see Dex go badass in the alley....and Peter Weller is excellent as the sleazy arsehole Liddy

I've really got into series 5 as it's gone along....it's not as good as 4 but John Lithgow was always going to be impossible to follow.

I'd shag the **** arse off that Lumen bird though, not exactly beautiful but she just looks filthy.

Â