Dexter

b6bloke

Great work rj. Been a fan of ez's for a while ;)...Got all three lined up for a mini marathon tomorrow night. In a way, I like having more than one to watch because I normally can't stand to wait a whole week for the next.

It's such an awesome TV show. Got everything and I've been an avid viewer since the first season. Plus, I want Julie Benz to be all over me.

Well she knows a lot more about him now............shame there's no revenge angle for Dexter now

Unless Arthur didn't do that last bathtub murder................

ARrghh.

SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS SPOLIERS

I was sure the last scene would be a imagination cutaway and Harry would say something like "This will happen soon Dex....".

Jesus H. Christ on a motorbike!!

What an ending to what I thought was a slightly weak final episode of the best series yet! My god!!!!

CHrist

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSP

OILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILER

SSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS

Of course it was Trinity. His MO. After the little boy. That was an incredible end though. Absolutely great TV. I was disappointed that that was the end of Lithgow, but it really isn't . Just brilliant. One hell of a conclusion to one hell of a season.

I suppose 9 months til the next episode then :(

Edit: And what about a weak title. The Getaway when Dexter leaves with his boat. That's the getaway. But then it isn't. It's talking about Lithgow's getaway and why he was so serene and not so upset about having been caught. I'm still reeling. Really brilliant

Sweet mother of God! Just popped off the last three episodes to the season. What an ending! Had to be Trinity-especially with no explanation of how it happened otherwise.

Most disappointing thing from a "feelings" point of view is how easily Trinity accepted it was his time and how Dex doesn't have a revenge angle like another poster said.

Immense TV- I think it has some of the best writers around.

Bring on Season 5!!

Yeah I watched it again last night with that in mind. It's brilliant.

But Dexter did kill an innocent man this series and caused the death of a number of other people due to his unwillingness to just crack the case and leave Trinity to the police to prosecute. He had to pay for his crimes.

There's a group on Facebook asking to have Rita brought back. Just say it was all a dream. **** people. They would probably like to vote on what happens next.

Aye.

This entire season Dexter has deviated from his code, he'd stopped going after those that the system failed to deal with and instead started dealing with them himself without them even being sent to trial.

Him doing this with the photographer led to him killing an innocent, and with Trinity to Rita dying.

This entire season has been reinforcing the need for him to follow the code, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next season, if he'll try to raise 3 kids whilst being all serial killer, or if he'll eventually choose between them.

A number of reasons. At the beginning of the scene where Dex kills him, he tells Dexter that he was only following his path. He thinks that Dexter is killing him because he killed his wife and he tries to justify it. He looks shocked when Dexter says he has a family. And then later he says it's already over. We think it means that he may as well already be dead, because that's what's going to happen, but he actually means that Dexter's family life is already over.

It's just definitely Trinity

It followed Trinity's bathtub killing scenario...initially I thought maybe it was a copycat that knew Dexter's past, due to the baby sitting in the blood, but then I saw this interview with Lithgow/Hall where they discuss the finale and basically confirm it was Trinity. There are other ways to find someone's address...he could have trailed Dexter on his way home, or found something at Deb's apartment.

interview - obviously finale spoilers so beware

Â