Cameron Archer

Zatman

Theres something about Archer that makes him stand apart from other young strikers. He plays for the team. Always aware of his teammates. Never afraid of taking a shot but only if he is best placed to do so.  Fast strong and 2 footed . I just find it so strange he hasnt had a chance under Gerrard and then Emery. But i am a mere fan 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

I think he needs 18 months on loan to play regular football and improve. Summer 2024 he'll have 3 years left on his contract and we can see if he's up to fighting for PL place then. 

I'd take £10 million if it was offered now. 

Will help us find for a new striker in the summer one that doesn't need time.

Just now, messi11 said:

If we needed it maybe. But we've him under a long contract and we are earning loan fee's for him given how in demand he is. So I'd go with giving him the 18 months and see how he develops. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Is it just me or does he look slimmer than six months ago? Maybe he has reduced some of his bulk for more pace. Looked fast against Sunderland at the weekend.

He looks taller to me. I found it hard to pick him out during the game yesterday at first. So taller / slimmer or both!!

3 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

He needs a decent run of games before any decision can be made.

He's hardly played this season so far ! 

He’ll get another season out on loan after this one. He needs to play a full season at a championship club and get himself 20+ goals. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’ll get another season out on loan after this one. He needs to play a full season at a championship club and get himself 20+ goals. 

Yeah we've him on a long contract so I cn't see why we won't have him out on Loan for next 18 months. I feel he'll be worth 15m by time we sell him. He could surprise us and make it at VP can't ever write anyone off

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Yeah we've him on a long contract so I cn't see why we won't have him out on Loan for next 18 months. I feel he'll be worth 15m by time we sell him. He could surprise us and make it at VP can't ever write anyone off

Really hope so 🙏🤞🤞

On 22/01/2023 at 14:13, messi11 said:

Yeah, great idea, let's sell one of our hot prospects for peanuts, and then in 2 years time you can moan about us having no strikers coming through and we can look at paying £50m for someone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Can’t help but feel Duran’s arrival has effectively closed the door for him considering he’s 2 years younger and arguably better already. He needs to really hit form with Boro.

We will have a need for more than one striker in the future. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

I get the feeling we will sell him this summer. The Duran signing suggests it. 

How much you reckon will we get?

We could potentially get 20Mil from Him and Davis. 
+ we could sell Philogene, A Ramsey and Finn Azaz and co

That's around £30-£40 Million there recouped from our academy to add on to the Grealish and Chukwuemeka money. Impressive stuff.

With Archer he just needs game time and he’ll score. He’s Ings level clinical, has done it at Preston, England and hopefully Boro. If he got consistent game time with Villa he’d come good and bang them in.

If we sell him now we’re making a mistake, look at all the championship teams scrabbling for him, multiple coaches see his talent and potential. 

In another universe imagine him alongside a prime Benteke instead of Gabby or Wiemann!

• Like 3

Â