Villa Social Media Channels 19/20

dont_do_it_doug.

Genuinely the only negative thing about Villa post promotion.

Seriously, it shows me the club rank their online services as a very low priority. He is utterly terrible , has zero understanding of football and is an embarrassment to our club when he speaks with players. Oh and he also out and out lied to me once. 

Terrible decision.

Happily we can all ignore the failed AVTV service this season but its a very bad sign he has managed to somehow blag his way back into the club. Having our club videos treated as a joke by rehiring this clown sends a terrible message. Someone isnt paying attention.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Genuinely the only negative thing about Villa post promotion.

Seriously, it shows me the club rank their online services as a very low priority. He is utterly terrible , has zero understanding of football and is an embarrassment to our club when he speaks with players. Oh and he also out and out lied to me once. 

Terrible decision.

Happily we can all ignore the failed AVTV service this season but its a very bad sign he has managed to somehow blag his way back into the club. Someone isnt paying attention.

So tell us how you really feel?

• Haha 1

Nah mate. He is awful. A very bad sign we are already letting the chancers back in behind the scenes.

@dont_do_it_doug.

Not personal honestly. I was a subscriber. I asked him a question about the service. He lied in response. Any step backwards to the Lerner era of unprofessionalism is bad news  imho.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

22 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's Villa's own real life Alan Partridge. What are you not getting?

If you want serious football analysis listen to the Totally Football Show. On a partisan football club social media channel, give me Mr Cheese, 'Jack the ripper, chicken dipper' over Mr Wannabe MOTD commentator. 

I can understand a bit in the days where intelligent football analysis was thin on the ground how he could wind some people up. I moaned and groaned about him, some of things he says are ridiculous. However I quite like him at times.

Also, he feels like home and that's a nice thing after a few years of love/hating Villa.

Welcome back Captain Jack.

• Like 1

I just had a thought which may give us hope. Maybe the professional AVTV team was on a long flight so they contracted him to do a voice over afterwards? Maybe just a one off?

We can hope. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Â