Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 minute ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

How can you have such fury against a player who’s been great for us? He’s not playing well but he’s given his all for five years now. He was our player of the season last season and probably the first half of this season. Utterly bizarre behaviour. Get behind the players. 

I don’t have any fury but seeing the shite other players get after 1 bad game and Luiz has been shit pretty much for a calendar year, yet gets apology after apology. Don’t get it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don’t have any fury but seeing the shite other players get after 1 bad game and Luiz has been shit pretty much for a calendar year, yet gets apology after apology. Don’t get it. 

He has not been shit for a calendar year 😂

Useless bottler just hope he hasn't scuppered a transfer away, need rid of players with his weak mentality. Thinks he's way better than he actually is 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

In 2024 he’s been dreadful 

• Like 3

If we need serious money in the summer, Luiz is the first to go. He's a fine footballer, but really nothing special, not irreplaceable at all.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The Kamara injury has cost us points this season. 

Oh without a doubt. Our most important player IMO. He won't look out of place in the CL.

Just now, AVTuco said:

If we need serious money in the summer, Luiz is the first to go. He's a fine footballer, but really nothing special, not irreplaceable at all.

Yep. You can replace with him any of many tidy CMs playing at CL/EL level without any drop off. We saw that when we played with a 2 of Mcginn and youri. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

No way we are getting anywhere close to 80M for Luiz

You guys are crazy

True. But maybe 40-50 mill?

• Like 1

Give him a break. We're 4th and in a semi in a squad decimated through injuries. 

He's done as much as anyone to get us here. He quite literally needs a break. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Too right  he's only been back with Lehmann about 6 months, so cant be that long 😂

I can't talk though, as if she was mine, i wouldnt be able to get out of bed an walk to my office (in the house), never mind play professional football at 110% 🤣

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Here's an idea. Give none of our players shite?

3 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Useless bottler just hope he hasn't scuppered a transfer away, need rid of players with his weak mentality. Thinks he's way better than he actually is 

This is banworthy

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Here's an idea. Give none of our players shite?

I’m sure he’s seeing this thread. 

7 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Bloke slotted the winning penalty in the QFs, as well as all the other ones he's taken before today. Not sure I'd call him a bottler.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I think the opposite. It took fans four years before they’d even sing his name. Out of some shocking performances tonight, he’s clearly being targeted. And has been previously too. Criticising is fine but when a player has had a particularly rough night and is feeling it, the last thing they need is everyone piling in. 

Â