Weekends Football Premier League Final Day 12 May

andykeenan

1 minute ago, DJ_Villain said:

Really? The club with all the millions in the world and could afford anyone they wanted... but they wanted our players because it actively destabilised us...

Man City can, as they say in Scotland, get te f**k

Still better than using FFP and a Southeast Asia fan base to monopolise football

7 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Really? The club with all the millions in the world and could afford anyone they wanted... but they wanted our players because it actively destabilised us...

Man City can, as they say in Scotland, get te f**k

Yeah but the alternative is Liverpool. 

Mam City are an Everton/Newcastle/West Ham/Leicester that has won the lottery. Hence I don't dislike them, I wish them all the best.

Liverpool are bigger spenders (but claim City buy the league), have an annoying fan base, a vary likable Klopp of Borussia has turned into a dick that runs on the pitch when his team scores and makes up silly excuses. They are always victims, media wants us to love them, they get all the decisions go their way and if I hear Jamie Carragher one more time I will switch the TV off. 

Hence, go on City.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Mam City are an Everton/Newcastle/West Ham/Leicester that has won the lottery. Hence I don't dislike them, I wish them all the best.

Liverpool are bigger spenders (but claim City buy the league), have an annoying fan base, a vary likable Klopp of Borussia has turned into a dick that runs on the pitch when his team scores and makes up silly excuses. They are always victims, media wants us to love them, they get all the decisions go their way and if I hear Jamie Carragher one more time I will switch the TV off. 

Hence, go on City.

giphy.gif

Except the bit about Squeaky Carragher. I don't have Skyscumsport and if I did I wouldn't watch anyone bar Villa

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Wolves fans apparently starting fake Brighton have scored celebrations at anfield

shithousery at its finest

I'm hoping that City score fairly quickly so I can switch over and just laugh to myself at Liverpool.  Do Sky have a Fan Cam feature?

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Ole really should be let go at this point. Bloody important summer for man united, it'll be hilarious if they trust this guy to lead the rebuild. 

I'd imagine he'll have zero say in transfers. but that said, he's an horrific coach, madness to offer him the job.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd imagine he'll have zero say in transfers. but that said, he's an horrific coach, madness to offer him the job.

In life there are consequences for rash actions.

The board and the club is getting exactly what they deserve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

In life there are consequences for rash actions.

The board and the club is getting exactly what they deserve.

will all be perfect once they hire Rio Ferdinand as sporting director :D 

• Haha 2

Â