Leicester v Chelsea 

Liverpool v Wolves SS2

Man Utd v Cardiff 

Southampton v Huddersfield 

Spurs   Everton 

Watford v West Ham 

MOTD 10.30pm 

• Like 3

5Live "Klopp galvanised the loyal and special fan base" :puke:and they wonder why nobody wants them to win.

Edited by coda
LOL

1 minute ago, andym said:

Everytime i watch Man City i wonder how Pep couldnt manage to find a better right back for 50 mil than Kyle Walker

I also wonder what's up with that god awful knitted grey coat/sweater/hoodie he's wearing.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

I also wonder what's up with that god awful knitted grey coat/sweater/hoodie he's wearing.

superstition must be as I agree its shit!

This is just City doing what City do. I am expecting a comeback that Sky Sports will mention on every Premier League final day for decades to come. 

Wrote this as City scored.. 😂

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Come on man city. Do it for football!

Really? The club with all the millions in the world and could afford anyone they wanted... but they wanted our players because it actively destabilised us...

Man City can, as they say in Scotland, get te f**k

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, andym said:

Everytime i watch Man City i wonder how Pep couldnt manage to find a better right back for 50 mil than Kyle Walker

Partly due to filling the English quota as much as anything.  I think he's generally decent but another of those players that went deep into the World Cup and had poor seasons.  It's happened to quite a lot of our players as well as Croatia's.  Not so sure about France.

Â