Match Thread: Bolton v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Hourihane on for Grealish!

But we can't win without Grealish!!!

Let's just chill the feck out and wait and see what transpires next half! We are in control!

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

We’re grinding them down, albeit more slowly than I would have hoped. Once we get the first goal, they’ll fall apart.

To be honest it looks the other way, it looks like they are grinding us down. Agree with everything else, once we get the first goal it should be a formality.

2 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Sure. 68% possession, 8 shots, 2 on target, 8 corners.. 

Bolton have pretty much parked the bus and stifled Villa which has stopped us getting up to speed.

Are you watching the game or just going jn those stats? I'm watching and those stats do not reflect the game at all. We have alot of the ball but not doing nothing with it. You are aware the two shots on target have been two standard catches? 

We haven't even troubled their keeper. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you watching the game or just going jn those stats? I'm watching and those stats do not reflect the game at all. We have alot of the ball but not doing nothing with it. You are aware the two shots on target have been two standard catches? 

An inches close goal line clearance is hardly standard. And El Gazi missed a sitter. 

We’re in control. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm watching the game too Dem and we nearly scored twice with one cleared off the line. Are you watching the game Dem? 

Just now, Daweii said:

I'm watching the game too Dem and we nearly scored twice with one cleared off the line. Are you watching the game Dem? 

Yea course I am my bad forgot about that one. Other than that though we really haven't done anything. 

Let's hope for better second half eh? 

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Close twice yep, fina ball been poor, everything up to that been fine really. I'm fine with us just knocking it about and making them run for another twenty minutes and wait for the spaces to open up later. 

**** that  GREEEEEEEEEEALISSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH