Snooker loopy

Mark Albrighton

O'Sullivan is the only person that can beat O'Sullivan in this kind of form. 

And not only that, Trump also needs to overcome the fact he appears to be supernaturally unlucky. In-offs, balls running awkwardly, placement going awry, he can't do right for doing wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

He’ll ask the ref to step in for him again 😂

The beeb used to put a quality old film on after an early finished, looking likely tomorrow.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

What's happened to the bloke who used to watch all the matches in a Coventry shirt? Finally found something else to do?

He's there, I noticed him behind Ronnie earlier. I think football shirts are banned. 

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Bar a miracle its number 7 for Ron. Such a strong front runner and Trump has done well to get to the final as he isn't even on top form.  Could be a session to spare, but probably about 18-12.

18-5 hopefully, be just in time to watch Brentford stick it up ManU.

• Like 1

I think the difference is that O'Sullivan pissed his semi final whilst Trump went right to the wire in his and it looks like Trump has simply mentally ran out of steam. Shame as on paper it could have been a classic. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

I really have never liked Rob Walker's cringey intros. And his desperate attempts to give everyone nicknames.

I always thought it might be better in real life, but when I went to see a semi final a few years ago it turned out I was wrong and if anything it was even more naff in real life.

• Like 1

Shouty people shouting before a ball is struck. 

If I was a player I'd prefer covid to be raging and an empty auditorium. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Shouty people shouting before a ball is struck. 

If I was a player I'd prefer covid to be raging and an empty auditorium. 

I bet there are a few Villa players that feel this way.

Â