Snooker loopy

Mark Albrighton

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Are u watching, freak red for Williams and then missed an easy black, he could have cleared up from there but it's down to the wire now.

I was but we got visitors.

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

What a semi final. that must take something out of Trump physically, emotionally and mentally.

If Ronnie can finish early tonight, he’ll strangely be the more refreshed tomorrow!

I haven't been this into it for some time, top entertainment that semifinal.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

I haven't been this into it for some time, top entertainment that semifinal.

I have to admit, I love an afternoon nap on the sofa with the snooker on 😬

This tourno has been top quality to be fair, most games have been really entertaining. 

• Like 1

The Trump vs Williams is one of the best matches of snooker I've ever seen.

Disappointed with a couple of things Mark did. In the penultimate frame he was in with about 5 loose reds but he chose to go into the pack early and left himself nothing. If he had been a bit less eager he would have been in a better position.

He then fluked a red and missed a fairly straightforward cut on the black. He also did another major fluke when tied up behind the yellow then missed the blue!

Trump did well but can't help but feel Williams had all the momentum and somehow managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Just an absolute fantastic match though. Congrats to both players - and Williams is still doing it at 46/47 is very impressive.

• Like 1

One of the best matches ever. Neither deserved to loose. Trump vs Ronnie is a great match up. It will be an enthralling final . I fancy trump being the younger man might just snatch it but it be a great match 

Â