Snooker loopy

Mark Albrighton

What bothers me most is... I wanted to find out who the lady referee is, so I went to Google and typed the word "female" and the first suggestion offered to me at that point was "female snooker referee".

Highly worrying...

But correct though.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Of the four left in it I want Williams to win it.  I think he is the most likeable and the best character and I like the way he plays.  He is mounting a great comeback at the moment. 12-10 now.

Me too! I like he so humble.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Out and about so cannot watch, keep the commentary coming, agree about Williams, top lad who deserves to do well.

Trump won the next frame but Williams is in at the start of the next one

13-10

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

What bothers me most is... I wanted to find out who the lady referee is, so I went to Google and typed the word "female" and the first suggestion offered to me at that point was "female snooker referee".

Highly worrying...

But correct though.

Your TV will have told it, or your phone, or your phone's proximity to the TV, or your phone's proximity to another phone where someone checks on the TV, or your phones proximity to a device elsewhere in the house where someone is watching the snooker.

Both semi-finals are fantastic by the way.

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Absolutely fantastic - from 7-1 down at the start of the day now just 2 frames behind.

2 great semis at the moment!*

*(Go on then thats a freebie)

Great news, fair play to him. Thanks for the updates stud.

Â