The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I'm with peterms on this one. There are two major parties. An independent analysis reveals that 88% of one party's ads are dodgy, and 0% of the other's. There's only one story there, and it's not "They're all at it". 

"Facebook Ads" not Ads. The BBC Article goes wider than just Facebook Ads and includes Twitter comments from Corbyn i.e. policy which are misleading and are retweeted many many times. Tories bad on Facebook, LibDems bad on chucking stuff through doors, Labour Bad on Twitter ,its a wider picture they're all at it, just on different platforms

• Like 2

A lot of this comes down to the abolition of the BBC trust to allow it to be easy prey for government interference.

One of the very few things I support from Boris's list of pie in the sky promises would be privatising the BBC. Let the people who want this sewage piped in to their house pay a subscription. I'll continue to not pay a TV licence regardless of the legality. **** the BBC. 

Edited by Davkaus

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Alex Forsyth FWIW. 

I was concerned I'd reacted, before checking my facts. But it's a BBC reporter. Shambolic.

Some people are already speculating on what words she might have meant to say instead. Unfortunate how many hilarious misunderstandings on the BBC favour the incumbent government. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Some people are already speculating on what words she might have meant to say instead. Unfortunate how many hilarious misunderstandings on the BBC favour the incumbent government. 

I’m sure it evens out over the course of a campaign.

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One of the very few things I support from Boris's list of pie in the sky promises would be privatising the BBC

No, it needs to be saved.  That will require a change of governance as well as staff.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A lot of this comes down to the abolition of the BBC trust to allow it to be easy prey for government interference.

One of the very few things I support from Boris's list of pie in the sky promises would be privatising the BBC. Let the people who want this sewage piped in to their house pay a subscription. I'll continue to not pay a TV licence regardless of the legality. **** the BBC. 

No @peterms is absolutely right. What it needs is to be truly independent with zero government interference. This mean it can produce work which is representative of what is needed and it’s news can be proper journalism, not propaganda.

No government should be afraid of journalists properly and fairly scrutinising it. However, this government has provided more than enough evidence that it doesn’t like to be questioned so it is unlikely to be changed for some time.

• Like 3

Final call polls are coming in. So far

YouGov - C43, L34, LD12

ICM- C42, L36, LD12

Opinium - C45, L33, LD12

BMG - C41, L32, LD14

Panelbase- C43, L34, LD11

NCP - C43, L33, LD12

Qriously- C43, L30, LD12

ComRes - C41, L36, LD12

• Sad 1

Â