The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

Public service broadcasting globally is on its knees due to the rapid and irreversible changes in the media landscape. Idiocy such as this will only see their demise happen more quickly and give them less input into the eventual re-organization.

In times of yore, she would straight up lose her job for such shoddy partizan "journalism".

Edited by villakram

Kuensseberg is an absolute disgrace of a journalist. Her insidious Tory bias, has become blatant, outright propaganda. 

I cannot express my contempt for her. She should at least have the decency to be honest and put a blue rosette on and a 'Get Brexit done' badge. 

She is just as dangerous as her Tory overlords, because she wields significant influence and does so under the banner of being 'impartial'. 

"Don't shoot the messenger". 

**** off.

Edited by PompeyVillan
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

"Don't shoot the messenger". 

**** off.

Seems harsh.  I could go with moving her to pigeon fancier correspondent on Radio Lincolnshire or something, but shooting seems a bit much.

The manufactured furore this afternoon would be, at least, a resignation matter.

But no. We just have a non apology, the lie having gone around the world before the truth had it boots on, and on to the next mockery of journalistic integrity.

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Meanwhile, a kid lays on coats on hospital floors and Johnson promises tax cuts.

Like the ones he promised when he was voted party leader (increase of the higher rate tax threshold) that never happened.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Of course it has also managed to usurp the rather more important story epitomised by the image of very ill child on the floor of a hospital.

I'm not sure it is. Most people don't get their news through Twitter. In two minutes we'll see what leads the news at 10.

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm not sure it is. Most people don't get their news through Twitter. In two minutes we'll see what leads the news at 10.

Didn't see ITV, but after 7 minutes of the story on the BBC News at Ten it didn't even get a mention.

Â