Sign in to follow this  
Zatman

Divers

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its the type of thing a sin bin is for. Think they do in rugby to stop cynicism

In my local district competition they have introduced sin bins. Not for this kind of foul, but for persistent verbal abuse of the ref. It works well.

Would be perfect for "professional" fouls as it would make defenders think twice.

Edited by ozvillafan
"sin bins" not "yellow cards"

Defenders are much worse at diving in the modern game than forwards.

So so often they hit the deck when in trouble and refs give soft fouls because it isn't a penalty.

• Like 1

Benefit of doubt always goes to the defenders and keepers so if the strikers try to seek an advantage by falling over easy then its karma. 

this prick should be banned, constantly doing it in the league and as bad as Neymar at World Cup

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

this prick should be banned, constantly doing it in the league and as bad as Neymar at World Cup

Seen this.

No wonder McArthur? tore into him. Littke cheating clearing in the woods.

Kane is another **** for it. He should be entered into the team GB diving at the next olympics - gold for sure with that arsehole lined up.

Danny Rose taking over from Kane and Alli tonight for Spurs. Couple dramatic tumbles

McGinn certainly made the most of what contact there was for the pen against Ipswich :D 

I must have missed when Harry Kane became a well known diver? I'd like to thinj I watch Spurs more than most, and I never got that impression from him. 

Charlie Nicholas having a go at Vardy and now labelled Maddison as a diver in training he has pretty much said. Nothing about Salah. Laughable

• Like 1

There always has to be a player who can do no wrong in the league and the media will try their best to make it a pool player 

Well it looks like Liverpool were robbed of a penalty tonight so it looks like the actions of Salah in recent weeks has come back to haunt them tonight

Will definite get a penalty now in next game

Gayle charged with diving by the FA, some will say its nice to see but for me it shows how spineless they are. 

Higher profile players like Salah, Kane, Alli among others have used pitches as swimming pools all season and no response

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this