Pre Match Chit Chat

Nigel

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Forest have lost 1 in their last 12 and unbeaten in their last 7 away games. 

We need to try and break them down whilst avoiding the counter attack. 

The longer it goes on I can see a draw. We need an early goal to force them to attack.

Indeed.  Even more impressively they've only lost 2 all season which is the fewest in the division along with Boro.  It's the draws that have killed them.  They've 9 of those which also 'tops' the division.  They've only failed to score twice this season, which is bettered only by us and Leeds (with 1 each).

• Like 2

I'm fairly certain the red button games are streamed by Sky, so ensure that your Sky box has the best connectivity possible to your router for a better picture. Wired is obviously the best, if possible.

Oh, and 3-0 loss. Grabban x2, Lollypop x1

Edited by PieFacE

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Indeed.  Even more impressively they've only lost 2 all season which is the fewest in the division along with Boro.  It's the draws that have killed them.  They've 9 of those which also 'tops' the division.  They've only failed to score twice this season, which is bettered only by us and Leeds (with 1 each).

They must be due for a defeat then...

I think the game will require patience, but we will win by the odd goal.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Always feel a bit special when the league's 2 biggest clubs play eachother.

I’d argue Leeds are bigger than Forest but it’s probably the only time you’ll ever see 2 European cup winners head to head outside the top flight. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People complaining about red button.

In mah day you were lucky if you could get radio stream. Youngsters don't know you're born!

I know the ungrateful gits! Get your bums down Villa park if it’s that bad.

Even though it’s crap it’s still better than AVTV!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know the ungrateful gits! Get your bums down Villa park if it’s that bad.

Even though it’s crap it’s still better than AVTV!

I’ll be there. Sales have picked up a bit, and Forest have sold out, so I can see there being 33k there tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Forest winning those back to back European cups gave them a very prestigious name in English football. I like Forest a lot, and think they are a great club. 

They have only won 9 major trophies compared to our 20 though. So we are still the big fish!