Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

If we lose this game tonight we could well be 18th by Saturday evening....

And probably 9 points from the playoffs, 11 from automatic promotion. I consider the season a write off at this point, tbh. By the time 2 months until Smith can start to reshape the team,  by then I think it'll be too late, and it won't be his fault.

Why can Taylor, Hutton or Elmo receive the ball, take a touch and move the **** thing. Why do they always let the ball roll across their body so they have only one pass on? =  a nothing ball down the line.

**** useless footballers.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

And probably 9 points from the playoffs, 11 from automatic promotion. I consider the season a write off at this point, tbh. By the time 2 months until Smith can start to reshape the team,  by then I think it'll be too late, and it won't be his fault.

I think that's too pessimistic. We clearly still have a good chance of survival.

• Haha 1

Just now, TRO said:

Sunderland here we come.

We couldn't go down this season if we tried, the bottom few teams barely know which feet to put their boots on (maybe they should sign Bruce). We ain't going up though. Not a **** chance. 

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Fair point .. but such type of players not suitable If we wish to play progressive , pass & move  style ..such system need diminutive/ quick feet with small turning radius & most importantly are not selfish .. 

I think it's ok having one as selfish which Is the striker ie Tammy but the rest I agree with you a team needs to pass all the time till it's time not to and have a crack. We do have a few selfish players who need to stop or be gone if this style is to properly succeed.