Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: QPR v Villa

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

If we lose this game tonight we could well be 18th by Saturday evening....

I didn't realise blues could fall that low.

2 minutes ago, peterms said:

Oh come on.  He's not been that bad.

Post actually meant Jack, shoot!

Not shoot Jack. ?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Elmo again with that cross, should of gone in the air, kicked and went along the floor.

I would take Elmo off to be honest.

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

And probably 9 points from the playoffs, 11 from automatic promotion. I consider the season a write off at this point, tbh. By the time 2 months until Smith can start to reshape the team,  by then I think it'll be too late, and it won't be his fault.

Why can Taylor, Hutton or Elmo receive the ball, take a touch and move the **** thing. Why do they always let the ball roll across their body so they have only one pass on? =  a nothing ball down the line.

**** useless footballers.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Elmo again with that cross, should of gone in the air, kicked and went along the floor.

I would take Elmo off to be honest.

I’d pop Bolasie on... can’t be much worse?

• Like 1

Play up to the box is decent, but we massively lack that killer instinct. Final ball/shot is poor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Sunderland here we come.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

And probably 9 points from the playoffs, 11 from automatic promotion. I consider the season a write off at this point, tbh. By the time 2 months until Smith can start to reshape the team,  by then I think it'll be too late, and it won't be his fault.

I think that's too pessimistic. We clearly still have a good chance of survival.

• Haha 1

As much as it is nice to watch us really dominate a game, I'm going to be angry if we go out of this game without any goal.

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I didn't realise blues could fall that low.

No blues can’t go down that low even if they lose but if they win they can go to 7th, while we will be sat in 18th...

Predictable,predictable, predictable football.

so easy to close down.

Just now, TRO said:

Sunderland here we come.

We couldn't go down this season if we tried, the bottom few teams barely know which feet to put their boots on (maybe they should sign Bruce). We ain't going up though. Not a **** chance. 

Short-term though, we need the new coaches to deploy nuclear teacups and handbags and hairdryers every half time to end this complacent ineptitude.

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Fair point .. but such type of players not suitable If we wish to play progressive , pass & move  style ..such system need diminutive/ quick feet with small turning radius & most importantly are not selfish .. 

I think it's ok having one as selfish which Is the striker ie Tammy but the rest I agree with you a team needs to pass all the time till it's time not to and have a crack. We do have a few selfish players who need to stop or be gone if this style is to properly succeed.