Pre-match thread

lapal_fan

I'm furious and done with Bruce no more chances the sooner he gets out the better. How the he'll jedinak can  be at CB is beyond me it's simple Tuanzebe partners Chester and RDL or Elmo rb. What is he doing

Edited by villan501

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Real shame for Hourihane... I agree the McGinn should start before him, but it’s such a shame as he’s really good. Wish they could both play

Don’t worry he’ll be starting up front next week

I don't know how you guys don't get tired of getting wound up each time you see Jedi as CB on the line-up.

Bruce has said we don't need another CB and clearly he rates Jedi over Axel currently. Save yourselves a heart attack and get over it. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I don't know how you guys don't get tired of getting wound up each time you see Jedi as CB on the line-up.

Bruce has said we don't need another CB and clearly he rates Jedi over Axel currently. Save yourselves a heart attack and get over it. 

Next joke

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

So the plan is to play Jedi week in and week out?

A bit less "running" at CB but still.

He'll pick up an injury within the month.

Hopefully he will. Jedinak getting injured would benefit the team

• Like 1

Bruce is not tactically good enough simple as that he did not get Tuanzebe in to play at RB that is 100% fact makes no sense you have RDL Hutton and Elmo plus Bree already there competing. Totally stupid playing jedinak in defence infact it's football suicide he is a liability makes far too many mistakes.

Edited by villan501

7 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

DlcmkObXcAA2eSo.png

I'm sure I saw that number 7 being scouted by Real Madrid.

As for number 20!

Modou Barrow vs Jedinak has disaster written all over it.

Hopefully we can steer the game in a direction this doesn't become an issue.. Barrow would lap him in a 100 m sprint. 

So I assume the defense will sit deeper to compensate for this.

Hopefully they'll not come up against each other.

Edited by sne

For those who havent seen and keep being astounded by Bruce playing Jedi at CB:

“I see him going forward (playing at centre-back), because I feel we need more energy in the middle of the pitch," Bruce explained.

“I think he’ll get better. He had an outstanding few games for us last year. He’s done OK and I’m sure he’ll get better at it.”

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-mile-jedinak-bruce-15068726

2 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Bruce is not tactically good enough simple as that he did not get Tuanzebe in to play at RB that is 100% fact you don't have RDL Hutton and Elmo plus Bree already there competing. Totally stupid playing jedinak in defence infact it's football suicide he is a liability makes far too many mistakes.

Yet to be fair to Bruce.... he is the professional football manager and we are not. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Yet to be fair to Bruce.... he is the professional football manager and we are not. 

Lol are you craxy a football manager thats debateable he's more like coco the clown he dosnt know what he should do we lost Terry a simple forward plan is replace and not with an error proned Midfielder that is not what you need as last line defence leaving your keeper on edge all game.

Edited by villan501

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Modou Barrow vs Jedinak has disaster written all over it.

Hopefully we can steer the game in a direction this doesn't become an issue.. Barrow would lap him in a 100 m sprint. 

So I assume the defense will sit deeper to compensate for this.

Hopefully they'll not come up against each other.

Agreed. That Aluko isn't slow either.

Be surprised if there isn't a few goals.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

That's a bit harsh.

But I'd much rather not have him as our CB.

It is harsh but so is pulling a bad tooth. Bruce won't pull the bad centre back so we better hope it gets knocked out if we don't want it in there.

• Like 1