UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I hope Silva / Belfort happens in the next few months, as has been reported recently. Belfort has been so unlucky with injuries the last year or so, but looks like he may get an automatic shot thanks to the Sonnen debacle.

And it's Nate / Okami at 122 I think? Really really hope Okami wins that so Silva can prove a point regarding one of the only belmishes on his record

My picks for UFC 119 tonight

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Frank Mir - SUB 3RD

Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - Ryan Bader - UD

Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione - Matt Mitrione - TKO 2ND

Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens - Jeremy Stephens - UD

Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra - Chris Lytle - SUB 3RD

Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk - Evan Dunham - UD

Pat Audinwood vs. Thiago Tavares - Pat Audinwood - UD

T.J. Grant vs. Julio Paulino - TJ Grant - SUB 3RD

Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle - Mark Hunt - TKO 1ST

C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen - CB Dollaway - UD

Steve Lopez vs. Waylon Lowe - Steve Lopez - TKO 3RD

Evan Dunham was robbed!

Oh so very much! The cut got to the judges.

Mir snoozed for 2.5 rounds and then a fantastic knee knocking Cro Cop clean out. Out of the blue

Dollaways sub over Doerksen was also nice. The rest was disappointing. Guillard Stephens especially.

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta love Hardy slovenian, he's a bit of a nutter and his fights are always interesting due his style. Very impressed with Condit though, very strong performance.

Hathaway showed that he still has alot of work to do. A talent no doubt, but he needs to walk before he can run.

I got moved because of a camera blocking my view. Ended up at row 10, slap bang in the middle.

And I swear, Hardys chinn landed in my lap!

GUSTAVSSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrockNess monster on show tomorrow. I'm on the Cain train! whoo whoo!

And for those who missed Bellator 33, Alvarez put a absolute beatdown on Huerta. It was beautiful and I put him alongside of Edgar, Maynard and Melendez for the top 155 spot.

A new face emerged as well. Judo Olympian Rick Hawn showed why he was an Olympian. Cracking stuff!

2eq993l.jpg

I'm on the Cain train! whoo whoo!

That was ultra-impressive from Cain. He's shown talent from the day he stepped into the cage. Now we will finally see Dos Santos groundgame ;-)

Shields looked horrible from the weight cut. Shallow face and no endurance. Kampmann made a HUGE mistake in not getting his distance in the third round. I think he could have got him there.

Diego LOL

Tito is done. 35 and beaten by his apprentice.

Cain made me some mon-ehz.

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

Viva Mehico. (Credit for mon-ehz also due to Hamill.)

Interestingly, searching Velasquez on here brings up page 16 of this thread. Most people were sceptical about Cain's chances against top opposition, some saying anyone with a ground defence would be too much but completely on the other end of the spectrum one guy flat out predicts he'll be champion within a year and another guy agrees with him. Good calls, sirs.

Peculiarly, both have now been banned. :suspect: Anyone know why?

Â