UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

It was!! What an uppercut, from behind after being knocked down. Henderson cementing his legend status. Tough for Fedor, more or less losing to a legitimate middleweight. :(

ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON!!! Sorry, got a bit patriotic there :-)

And as much as I like Dennis Hallman. WTF was that?!?!

dennishallmanel133.jpg

Dana awarded Ebersole a 70 grand bonus for taking Hallman out. The first-ever "getting-those-horrifying-shorts-off-TV-as-soon-as-possible" bonus as he called it :lol:

Haha did he literally just forget his shorts? When he first went in though I thought it mustve been for a dare or something, bizarre stuff, has he made any comment about them?

Wish I'd have put some money on 133, I called every fight on the main card plus Hamill losing. Would like to see an Evans / Jones title bout

Haha did he literally just forget his shorts? When he first went in though I thought it mustve been for a dare or something, bizarre stuff, has he made any comment about them?

Wish I'd have put some money on 133, I called every fight on the main card plus Hamill losing. Would like to see an Evans / Jones title bout

Hallman lost a bet with a couple of his training partners and so was forced to wear his little panties lol.

I predicted 10 out of 11 fights correct, the only fight i got wrong on the whole card was i picked Rivera to win.

UFC Live tonight, best match-ups of the year in my opinion, even though not all of them are top contenders. It should be fireworks!

Especially looking forward to the Miller - Henderson bout.

And it's do och cut for Hardy, and Lytle will retire after this, regardless of the outcome

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

Bantamweight Bout: Jason Reinhardt vs. Edwin Figueroa

Lightweight Bout: Jacob Volkmann vs. Danny Castillo

Lightweight Bout: Cole Miller vs. T.J. O'Brien

Featherweight bout: Alex Caceres vs. Jimy Hettes

Light Heavyweight Bout: Karlos Vemola vs. Ronny Markes

Middleweight Bout: Kyle Noke vs. Ed Herman

Bantamweight Bout: Joseph Benavidez vs. Eddie Wineland

Main Card

Middleweight Bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Jared Hamman

Welterweight Bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Duane Ludwig

Lightweight Bout: Charles Oliveira vs. Donald Cerrone

Lightweight Bout: Jim Miller vs. Ben Henderson

Welterweight Bout: Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle

Shown on Premier Sports in the UK.

Also shown live on ufc.tv

On the prelims im taking

Figueroa, Volkmann, Miller, Hettes, Vemola, Noke and Benavidez

On the main card im taking

Dollaway, Sadollah, Oliveira, Miller and Lytle

As predicted, great fights, Especially Henderson! Nobody has given Miller a beating like that.

Cerrone - Impressive

Hamman - Finally at the right weight

Herman - Nice sub but ooouuch, Noke will require a big layoff after that heelhook. Painful stuff.

Cole Miller - back to strangling people. 18 wins 13 subs :-)

And Lytle, went out as he should. Haymakers and a submission to cap it off. Hardy fought well though, looks like he's staying for now.

Quality night of fights

Cant wait for UFC 134 this weekend.. Tegis get yourself over to mmaforum and join up.

I've gone off MMA forums, they tend to be like VT on-topic on the worst days. Haven't tried mmaforum though. I'll read it a bit.

Well, that wasn't half bad. Anderson as fantastic as ever.

Shogun owning Forrest :(

Barboza and Pearson had a war and I thought Pearson could have won that.

Personal favourite, Nogueira tooling Brendan "I want a titleshot after picking has been after has been after being KO by Big country" Shaub. **** OFF!!

Ha ha I know. Who does that Schaub (sp?) think he is! Glad he lost. Anderson Silva never fails to impress me. I love watching him fight. Great finish from Shogun, didn't expect that fight to finish like that! Pearson probably would have got the decision if it wasn't in Brazil against a Brazilian. For what it's worth (not much) I had it 29-28 to Pearson.

Fantastic event with some great action and a wild crowd, thoroughly enjoyed it! Special mention for the Palhares Prelim fight, has that ever happened before? I was expecting the source of some controversy to be revealed in the replay, but no, the ref never did a thing and he just sprinted off to leap on the cage and celebrate without the fight being stopped!

The Nog KO was great for the insane crowd reaction and watching Silva is a privilege as decades from now the way he is taking people apart will be the stuff of legend. Saying that Okami fought a stupid fight, it's quite clear the only shot you have against Silva is to take him down and he didn't even try, instead choosing to trade standing and look like a fool.

Also as far as I remember not a single submission attempt on the entire show which is quite odd!

Â