UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Anyone know if Mariusz Pudzianowski has a chance of getting into UFC

After watching his last fight, no way. In Japan, most certainly.

• 2 weeks later...
Hathaway looked so strong. Really good for that weight division.

I was hoping for a KO in the Rashad Rampage fight, but it was entertaining enough.

I was really let down with the Rampage fight tbh. Nothing happened.

Nice event, but as often happens, the main event is a letdown. A Rampage with a bit more cardio would have taken Rashad out in the third after that knockdown.

Saw Hathaway live in Manchester and the potential was there to see, but to dominate Sanchez like that is VERY impressive. Move over Hardy, there's a new Brit in town!

Duffee unloading on Russow for 12 minutes and then get knocked clean out by one punch. The hypetrain got derailed bigtime.

Bisping was Bisping, good boxing with little power. Miller not going for the takedown was surprising.

Little Nog should have lost!

And the knee from hell by Guillard. He folded Lowe in half!

Enjoyable card, now for the Dream event! 4 hours of japanese madness. Should be fun!

• 4 weeks later...

The whole card last night was great, one of the best i have seen for awhile.

Im glad the ref didnt stop the fight in the first round of the Lesnar fight... He could have done, but he made the right call..

Carwin gassed, Lesnar won.... Im sorry but Cain Valesquez WILL NOT GAS, and has crisp striking. I think Valesquez is beating Lesnar.

The whole card last night was great, one of the best i have seen for awhile.

Damn right. Fantastic entertainment! Leben sub, Brock comback and sub, Bonnar bloody as always and tko, Lytle sub, love that man. The fact that Dana issued two fight of the night bonuses says it all. Loved it.

Valesquez WILL NOT GAS,

He most certainly wont. That will be a good fight.

Â