UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Great KO. Really really want to see him move and fight GSP now. There's nothing for him at MW

Jon Jones lives up to the hype aswell, dominated Bader. Could be a massive upset (would it be?) on the cards for his title fight

As impressive as Jon Jones is I think Shogun will be too much for him.

I'm still in abit of shock after seeing that devastating kick from Anderson Silva

GSP has a major decision to make once he's done with Jake Shields. If he moves up to fight Anderson Silva then it will be the biggest fight in UFC history.

GSP has a major decision to make once he's done with Jake Shields. If he moves up to fight Anderson Silva then it will be the biggest fight in UFC history.

IF St Pierre takes care of Sheilds it's basically a done deal for him to move up to 185, take on Anderson and stay there. At the press conference White said the only thing they where unsure about was were to hold it. Then again, White says alot!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see those youtube videos that Rivera made about Bisping? Then when Bisping confronted him face to face at the press conference Rivera didn't say a word. I hope Bisping wins. Rivera can punch though and Bisping does get caught by punches. Would be good if Fitch beat Penn. BJ is a good fighter but for some reason I've never really liked him.

Good test for McSweeney in Ricco Rodriguez tonight on BAMMA too. Havent seen Ricco fight in years actually, but he's on a big winning streak

Just read that the UFC Fight Night in March is headlined by Lil Nog vs. Phil Davis, been really impressed whenever I've seen him, look forward to that one

Very entertaining card. Gustafsson wins again, nice.

I agree with the main event decision judges. I had it Penn for 1 and 2 and Fitch the last one by 10-8.

The Nick Ring decision though was an absolute farce and I'm not sure about Pearson either.

Lytle - Ebersole was great. I didn't in a million years think Siever would beat Sotiropolous. And I didn't think Bisping would ko Rivera either, illiegal knee or not.

Fun night, Hunt ko was awesome, the fat bastard :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The UFC purchases Strikeforce

WOW! Didn't see that one coming in a million years. White says Strikeforce will run business as usual. But as fighter contracts and TV deals runs out and gets resigned the Strikforce banner will disappear, just like Pride and WEC did. It will take a year or two but it will happen.

I heard a rumour about a month ago that this was on the cards but I thought nah I smell bullshit. It won't really make too much of a difference in the immediate future but down the line we could now see some fights that would never have happened before this deal. It will eventually shake up the divisions in a big way too. I think it's great for MMA in general to be honest. I'd love to know what Fedor is thinking now ha ha!

Jon 'Bones' Jones. Impressive! Wasn't expecting that.

Total utter domination. Cant see anyone getting to him in the current roster. Rashad will be counting his teeth in their encounter later this year.

Barboza vs Njokuani was nice as well, especially the spinning hook kick.

2h5rvo2_medium.gif

Erik Koch KO of Assunção got a very deserved KO of the night along with Schaub retiring CroCop from the UFC

Â