UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

i really like(d) Zabit Magomedsharipov, the guy is amazing imo, really hope he fights again soon.....apparently he has a medical issue currently, so not sure if or when he will be back.

these Dagestani dudes are on another level.

Good 265 card, very high quality technicians and scrappers on show.

Spoiler

Outstanding performance by Aldo, would love to see him get back on top again.

Gane, wow what a fighter, made a Lewis look like he wasn't even there and in his own back yard, super fast, super technical and very smart. Big Francis has got a problem. 

Luque's switch on chiesa was impressive, its normally game over when MC has got ya.

11 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Outstanding performance by Aldo

If he can overcome his slight stamina-problem I think he can do it. His technique has never looked more on point. Crisp, hard and no wasted movement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The third round of the main event - wow! 

Spoiler

I honestly have no clue how Volk didn't tap and still managed to get on top at the end of the round. Got dropped, mounted guillotine and triangle, he's something else!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

UFC 266 was a good card, that main event was unbelievable. 

4 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The third round of the main event - wow! 

4 hours ago, ismail-villa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I honestly have no clue how Volk didn't tap and still managed to get on top at the end of the round. Got dropped, mounted guillotine and triangle, he's something else!

Absolutely brutal R3, best round of the year by a mile. Two Absolutely Rock hard warriors, they may hate each other but they also now really respect one another. 

Valentina doing what she does, supreme talent.

Diaz Lawler was fun in a nostalgic way but Nick just looked like a fighter that hasn't fought for ever, must be game over for sure now.

Great card.

• Like 2

MVP avenged his defeat to Lima last night via split decision at Bellator 267.  The guy is brilliant to watch - so entertaining and full of confidence in the ring,  but down to earth out of it. 

Â