UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Khamzat Chimaev suggesting he is going to retire as his body is not able to recover after having had a really bad version of Covid-19 at the start of the year.

Dana White claiming he is not going to retire.

Hope he gets through it, was looking forward to him smashing through the division. 

• Like 1

WTF was Yan thinking? Rematch bound to be on the cards, though I think we saw enough in that fight to say that Yan would probably still win it.

Nunes still a monster.

I think Adesanya would have taken that last round/the fight if he'd have been able to avoid the takedown the last few minutes.

• Like 2

I really like Sean Brady, he is going to challenge high ranked fighters. Dude is a machine and built like the proverbial brick s***house.

Edited by Tegis

Solid card, although the prelims were where the action was.

Straight up dirty from Yan. He should get a suspension for that, given that fighters get a mandatory 6 months for any sort of injury modulo doctor clearance.

Real nice to see Jan win and derail the Adesanya promotion train of Dan/ESPN.

Rogan is getting really annoying with his biased calls.

• Like 1

Shame to see Edwards' fight ended prematurely. He's getting a lot of grief on social media with people saying it's deliberate (which I've had to come back at seeing as he's a fellow Brummie...). No way was the eye poke intentional. 

Says he wants the title fight next but tbh I think he'll fight Belal again. Would love to see Wonderboy fight Usman next if I'm honest.

I've little sympathy for him. They need to penalize guys who stick their hands/fingers out like that to paw guys away. It's a blight on the sport. Lot's of good ideas about glove design etc., that could also help. Being ignored by Dana, of course.

I think Stipe will bag the win again. He just needs to be smart and not get into a brawl which wouldn’t end well. If he can evade getting landed on by Francis then I see a points win. 

Huge fight for Woodley, has he got the mental strife this game anymore and can he handle the pressure that a losing streak and potential last chance saloon fight will weigh on him?

And I’m interested in Suga’s fight. It’d be devastating for his “brand” to lose. Clearly Dana and the UFC are tuning him up with this fight against Almeida to get him back on track but it’s a very tricky fight. Just wish Sean would lose all this “undefeated” nonsense. Chito bagged the win fair and square. He needs to accept it and own the loss in the same way Kevin Holland did last week.

What a scary man. Please flatten Jones!!

10 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

suga👌

Mega talented. Eyemanipulation was a new wrinkle. Like it!

Â