UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

On 16/09/2010 at 22:33, Tegis said:

Screw Pearson, I'm in love with Charles Oliveira. 20 years old and already awesome. Some youth-mistakes yes, but, wow!

7 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Yeah good card that, Oliveira looks dangerous to me. Will be looking out for him next time.

I've been posting in this thread for waaaaay to long :D

15 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I've been posting in this thread for waaaaay to long :D

Good eye 😀

Ive only been watching UFC for maybe 2 years and only properly for 8-12 months so he is a new name for me but I’m slowly adding to the list.

Looking forward to next weeks card now as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jon Jones busted for DWI, open container, no-insurance and fire-arm offenses!

Muppet. 

It would be hilarious if the gun was tied back to some truly nefarious shit.

Edited by villakram
  • Haha 1

So apparently Khabib Nurmagomedov cannot leave Russia due to quarantine rules and Conor Mcgregor is due to fill in at UFC 249 to face Tony Ferguson.

Personally I was thinking Ferguson would beat Khabib anyway to facilitate this match-up....behind closed-doors too?

9 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So apparently Khabib Nurmagomedov cannot leave Russia due to quarantine rules and Conor Mcgregor is due to fill in at UFC 249 to face Tony Ferguson.

Personally I was thinking Ferguson would beat Khabib anyway to facilitate this match-up....behind closed-doors too?

TF the only one who has a chance of beating Khabib, personality, I think he is unbeatable. 

Don't think Conor will be interested in fighting with no crowd in a fight he'll probably lose. Plus he could catch a deadly disease on his way to the cage. I'd be stunned if he got involved.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Can't believe it's happening.

Indeed, it just shows how much they really care about their fighters. Most of the fighters are going to carry on because they don't want to be cut. It's their livelihood. The UFC are pushing them into a corner. Disgraceful. When Dana huffs air from Trump's ring-piece though and takes advice from him and his crew about how to proceed, there shouldn't be as much surprise. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1

Some common sense at last

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-249-postponed-announcement

While the organization was fully prepared to proceed with UFC 249, ESPN has requested the postponement of the event and subsequent bouts until further notice in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. UFC looks forward to resuming the full live events schedule as soon as possible.

Â