UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

One extra thing to add that really helped him early on was Irish fans travelling to the US and giving him the superstar treatment. Made him seem a huge deal.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Genie said:

McGregor retires more often than American rappers. It’s all a stunt for more money to tempt him out of a fake retirement 💤 

Either that or he's broken some of their "rules" and has been suspended for half a year or so.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Amanda nunez is unbeatable. She really is the best on the planet. I thought only cyborg might beat her but she even knocked her out.

No one is beating her

The 2 weights she holds belts at are both weak which do not help. No taking away from her skills though, she is a badass and can only beat whats in front of her.

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

The 2 weights she holds belts at are both weak which do not help. No taking away from her skills though, she is a badass and can only beat whats in front of her.

Thats the two top weight classes in ufc!! She cant really do anymore. I mean unless cyborg wants a rematch can see who she fughts next. Spencer is tough and she absolutely obliterated her.

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats the two top weight classes in ufc!! She cant really do anymore. I mean unless cyborg wants a rematch can see who she fughts next. Spencer is tough and she absolutely obliterated her.

The best shot someone has is at the lower weight-class, then the cut will give them a shot.

Shevchenko has already run her close twice too. Definite rematch needed sometime down the road. 

2 hours ago, villakram said:

The best shot someone has is at the lower weight-class, then the cut will give them a shot.

Shevchenko has already run her close twice too. Definite rematch needed sometime down the road. 

Shevchenko is the only one. But nunez isnt dropping down.

I mean i dont see who is left? Maybe try get rousey back? There is a lack of top quality female fighters in ufc

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean i dont see who is left?

A new one always pops up sooner or later. Anderson was invincible, until Weidman. Rousey, until Holly. Aldo, until McGregor, Fedor, until Vedum, Hughes, until GSP. GSP is the only anomaly actually as he avenged his only two losses.

13 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

She does need a big money opponent though, maybe she could fight McGregor in a handicap match, she has to have one arm tied behind her back.

Id pay good money to see nunez one round against priti patel

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id pay good money to see nunez one round against priti patel

I literally cant wait till it comes out that Priti Patel used to a babestation girl till she was sacked for talking bollocks and being rather....... PLUMP! hahahahahaha

On 11/12/2015 at 15:18, hogso said:

It appears Travis Fulton (251–50–10-1) has finished too.

On 12/12/2015 at 09:38, Tegis said:

He really likes to fight :lol: I think he has 50ish boxing-fights as well. Nutter

He popped up in a conversation today. He's now (255–54–10-1) with a win last year :lol: UFC should HOF him!

• Like 1

Â