UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Havent managed to catch up with the main fight as yet, the Manuwa KO was sickening, thought the initial celebrating was a bit much when your opponent is out cold like that but I think he did apologise later on.

:blink: And I thought Jimi last week was bad. Another clanger.

Cejudo is in the conversation for 🐐 Another masterclass and now champ champ olympic champ.

Don't blow your nose Cowboy :(

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

Such a shame Cowboy made that schoolboy error, was just thinking it was criminal it was not a 5 round fight; However id hate to see his face at the end of that.

Love Cerrone but who cant root for the kind of damaged goods that El Cucuy is?  How can he be booed?

You folks in Chicago hold your heads in shame!

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Such a shame Cowboy made that schoolboy error, was just thinking it was criminal it was not a 5 round fight; However id hate to see his face at the end of that.

Love Cerrone but who cant root for the kind of damaged goods that El Cucuy is?  How can he be booed?

Cowboy was getting destroyed, his brain fart saved him from drooling a few years earlier.

Really solid night of fights. Heading to 239 so I hope the fight mojo holds up!

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

It was probably the late hit. Great fight though, had it tied going into the third. 

9 hours ago, PrimevalVillan said:

It was probably the late hit. Great fight though, had it tied going into the third. 

This may have had a lot to do with the boos at the end but it was also noticeable of the way in.  

I put it down to the love those fans had towards cowboy rather than any real animosity towards his opponent.

Still its strange!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Masvidall backs up his last win over Till with an amazing flying knee inside 5 seconds. Once again I felt the celebrations were over the top when your opponent is out cold like that but I get the impression he’s a bit of dick.

Thought Santos won the fight against Jones as well personally.

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Once again I felt the celebrations were over the top when your opponent is out cold like that but I get the impression he’s a bit of dick.

It's a bit of a freak show. Sickening knockout with the winner gloating. Trashy.

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Great to see Ben Askren getting KO'd so quickly - happy days!

That was brutal. The other guy seemed like a bellend though. Mocking a guy that is out cold is disgraceful

Â