World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is the obsession with throwing the drink in the air these days when a goal goes in?

Must be a bit of a novelty for English fans to actually be holding a beer when a goal goes in :P

England looking very solid, if unspectacular. Sterling looks entirely bereft of confidence amd badly needs w goal.

Grealish > Alli, Lingaard

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is the obsession with throwing the drink in the air these days when a goal goes in?

LADs init

Any scenario where you can get away with being a complete idiot some people jump at.

My mate was out for the Colombia game and said there were people poised ready for Diers pen with their pints, presumably with their mate there to film them to show everyone what a mental bastard they are. rocket polishers.

• Like 2

Just now, penguin said:

LADs init

Any scenario where you can get away with being a complete idiot some people jump at.

My mate was out for the Colombia game and said there were people poised ready for Diers pen with their pints, presumably with their mate there to film them to show everyone what a mental bastard they are. rocket polishers.

#bants

Just now, penguin said:

LADs init

To be fair, due to sponsors contracts, the only beer you can drink in the stands at the world cup is Budweiser. I'd be looking for an excuse to throw it out as well. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

England looking very solid, if unspectacular. Sterling looks entirely bereft of confidence amd badly needs w goal.

Grealish > Alli, Lingaard

I can visualise Grealish pouring forwards through this Swedish team. 

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

**** sake can someone tell the band to play something else 

They don't even know the song. Ten seconds of music on loop for two hours. 

Edited by Davkaus

Â